Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (11 Viewers)

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I don't know if there's any mistakes in them.
Agnelli : ognuno faccia il suo mestiere io faccio presidente juve con grande orgoglio
"Everyone must do his job, I do my job as the president of Juventus with great pride."

Agnelli: la Juve ha sempre rispettato regole avvenimenti nuovi nel maggio 2010 hanno modificato il panorama

chiediamo giustizia ed equità in base ai nuovi fatti emersi ma il nostro esposto del maggio 2010 e' rimasto lettera morta per mesi
"Juve have always respect the rules, new things happening in May 2010 which have changed the situation."

We demand justice and fairness on the basis of the new evidences which has emerged but our public letter in May 2010 was left for dead in months."
AA : " Come mai 14 mesi per rispondere ad un semplice esposto sugli scudetti da parte della Federazione(quella fatta nel 2010) mentre per fare calciopoli ci sono voluti solo 4 mesi? "
"How come they need 14 months to response while to make Calciopoli it only took 4 months?"
Agnelli: siamo sempre stati fiduciosi su operato organi giustizia sportiva na solo 8 mesi dopo arriva relazione Palazzi
AA probably referred to Palazzi's reports, google translate makes no sense for me on this one.

Mind translating, anyone?

Agnelli: ricordo contenuto relazione procuratore in cui richiama Inter ad art.1 e art.6
AA probably want pepople to remember that Inter has been accused of violating article 1 and 6.

Agnelli: solo quando il consiglio decide di non decidere noi ci muoviamo
"Only when the board decided not to agree with them, we move."

Agnelli: il passo successivo e' quello di rivolgersi al TAR
"The next step is to check with TAR."

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wow, so AA is actually calling out the FIGC for a rush decision with no evidence versus a looooonnggg dragged out trial with massive amounts of evidence and still the right decision not being made?

Lovely. :tuttosport:

Call it like it is boss.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Agnelli: abbiamo deciso di intraprendere una serie di passi in base alle risposte che abbiamo avuto dall ordinamento sportivo
"We've decided to undetake a series of steps based on the responses we've had from ordinamento sportivo."
Learn this words "tavolo della pace"
Table of peace?
Agnelli: il tavolo deve convocarlo il capo dello sport italiano per risolvere i problemi del nostro sport
"The table must convene with the Italian head of sport to solve the problems of our sport."
Agnelli: bisogna attendere il terzo grado di giudizio per quanto riguarda i tribunali per esprimere giudizi
"(We) must wait until the third grade of the trial with regard to the courts to make judgements."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)