Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (41 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Bravo Agnelli. Petrucci and his arrogant face called for a cooler climate and AA replied with ok, let's all get around a table and talk. Petrucci and Abete acted like Mafiosi in their press conferences while AA acted like a true gentleman and said we just want respect, justice...We are just following the rules and using the steps needed to get that. Now if they don't accept that "meeting" then all hell will break loose, the 443m and more will still be in play and the league could go bankrupt if AA wins. Get around that table, wheel and deal and come out with the 2 scudetti.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
This feels like he is asking the questoins us fans on here has been asking. If we get our titles and name cleard he would make himself a hero amongst the fans and he knows it but i have the feeling he wants this more as a fan of the club than anything which is great.

MaJo

Sep 12, 2011
In Sky are saying Petrucci is giving a Press Conference soon today ...

What is he a little kid? Can he call AA and talk like normal people?

This man is pathetic

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wonder what their response will be. We are asking for equality, that shouldn't be too difficult so let's see how these thugs beat around the bush now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
my only question is will he actually carry out his threat? or will he just pussy out and tell fans "well at least i tried and failed" in the hope fans accept his attempts for justice
Depends. IF they threaten us like they did in 2006 into making a decision, he might have too.

MaJo

Sep 12, 2011
Bravo Agnelli. Petrucci and his arrogant face called for a cooler climate and AA replied with ok, let's all get around a table and talk. Petrucci and Abete acted like Mafiosi in their press conferences while AA acted like a true gentleman and said we just want respect, justice...We are just following the rules and using the steps needed to get that. Now if they don't accept that "meeting" then all hell will break loose, the 443m and more will still be in play and the league could go bankrupt if AA wins. Get around that table, wheel and deal and come out with the 2 scudetti.
I also find very important the "gentleman" thing.
In fact what I like the most about AA is that he is only 35 years old. In Italy a country where old people has all the power and do whatever they want and young people are running away everyday, is really nice and gives me hope seeing a very young President going against a system whose head is an old pathetic man. AA is fighting also against old school guys, people like behave and react in Berlusconi´s way...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)