Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (18 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It was a simplistic quote the press took overboard. I think I've mentioned it here a million times. He was speaking figuratively. Clearly the calls differed in severity. Initially comments were made saying that Moggi's calls not being incriminating doesn't matter because the mere existence of the calls made him guilty to which he replied, now I guess we're all guilty, if they are innocent then so am I.
Exactly.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #15,002
    Moggi just got handed another 4 month sentence for threatening Baldini outside a courtroom during the GEA trial. He pointed his finger at him and said «Buon giorno pezzo di merda, stai attento che finisce male». – Good day piece of shit, becareful for it will end badly”.

The best part is that they slapped him with a 500,000 euro fine too. Is it just me or are they trying to sap this guy’s resources so that he can’t fight anymore.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Moggi just got handed another 4 month sentence for threatening Baldini outside a courtroom during the GEA trial. He pointed his finger at him and said «Buon giorno pezzo di merda, stai attento che finisce male». – Good day piece of shit, becareful for it will end badly”.

The best part is that they slapped him with a 500,000 euro fine too. Is it just me or are they trying to sap this guy’s resources so that he can’t fight anymore.
    Moggi :lol: Mafioso style.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006

It that punishment significantly more than what would normally be handed out in such circumstances?

Moggi can have no complaints being found guilty for doing something like that, in my book.

Diego

Aug 30, 2005

Hahahahaha. He's the man! Forza Luciano!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    at least on his side Giraudo is winning so that might be good for Juve but that's it with predictions for me with the Italian justice system.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006

:lol:

Moggi is still a boss

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    "Dissociazione organica" era questa la tesi sostenuta dalla Juventus al processo di Napoli e salvo sorprese scritte nelle sentenze è questo il motivo per il quale la Juventus è stata tirata fuori dal processo evitando di andare a pagare i 120 milioni richiesti a titolo di danno da vari club ed enti.

E sempre con questa sentenza, visto che si parla di responsabilità oggettiva, la Juve andrà all'attacco della FIGC che nel 2006 punì quindi troppo duramente la società: da qui la richiesta di riavere i due scudetti e un risarcimento economico milionario.

Da quest'ultimo punto di vista ecco i calcoli fatti post calciopoli:

Danno per giocatori ceduti con svalutazione nel 2006: - 121 milioni
    Mancati proventi sponsor e pubblicità: -21 milioni
    Mancati proventi radio-tv : -35 milioni
    Mancati ricavi stadio: -10 milioni
    Perdita in borsa: -53 milioni

250 milioni totali

Il primo appuntamento è con il Tnas che la prossima settimana deciderà sulla propria competenza in merito alla decisione della FIGC sullo scudetto 2006: se ci sara competenza sarà stilato un calendario con lodo entro il 29 dicembre.

da tuttosport
    Did I read that correctly? Juve are suing for loss of revenue?

:shocked: I didn't know that you it was against the law in Italy to call a spade a spade: a bl**dy shovel a bl**dy shovel or a 'pezzo di m*rda' a 'pezzo di m*rda'

:sergio: Italy!

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #15,017
    Red, the comment was rude and tactless but to say “it will end badly” or “you’re a piece of shit” to a guy in any context can’t result in a 4 month sentence and a half a million euro fine in any logical country. You have to have powerful enemies to get that treatment. Silvio banged underage hookers and walked away laughing. It’s all a game over there.

Angela, tuttobullshit said that Juve can sue for those things. They like selling papers and ideas. Who are they going to sue? The FIGC? No one else has been found liable and the FIGC wouldn’t have that cash. Juve want to stay in Serie A, they’ll request the titles (likely not get them) and that will be that. I don’t see them bankrupting a league or federation. Fact is that the FIGCs money comes from sponsors like Telecom and Gazzetta. They are all in bed together. Expect nothing.

Melo I’m fine with that page but you don’t need to credit my alias. It isn’t really my info, it’s just the info.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009

:delpiero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)