Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (21 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I read a bunch of shit in Italian and what I could gather from it is that Juve were actually cleared of any responsibility regarding Moggi's (confirmed by the court) wrongdoings.

If I'm not wrong this is exactly what Agnelli and co have been aiming at. The club not to be held responsible for what one of its employees was doing.

From a fan viewpoint though, it sucks. We now know for sure that Inter nor Milan will be punished since they too won't be held responsible for what their employees were doing. The best we can hope for now are the two scudetti and things look bright on that front after tonight's verdict.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
but the bitch judge definately said Juve were cleared of any benefits in this 'moggi system' that moggi himself was found guilty of tonight am i correct in saying?
The bitch was with 2 others and apparently those 2 were the real bitches. Casoria went for the points that could clear Moggi in later appeals. I don't know what to believe.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I read a bunch of shit in Italian and what I could gather from it is that Juve were actually cleared of any responsibility regarding Moggi's (confirmed by the court) wrongdoings.

If I'm not wrong this is exactly what Agnelli and co have been aiming at. The club not to be held responsible for what one of its employees was doing.

From a fan viewpoint though, it sucks. We now know for sure that Inter nor Milan will be punished since they too won't be held responsible for what their employees were doing. The best we can hope for now are the two scudetti and things look bright on that front after tonight's verdict.

which bit and where you reading this from? i caught the case live at a very bad time and missed alot of it

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
The bitch was with 2 others and apparently those 2 were the real bitches. Casoria went for the points that could clear Moggi in later appeals. I don't know what to believe.
I heard that too. A friend said that on SKY they were saying that Casoria wanted to clear Moggi and the others but those two bitches had different opinion.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm so mad, pissed, down, angry. I want to commit a crime, I swear my blood is boiling. Moggi doesn't deserve this. He doesn't fucking deserve this.

Somebody pull the pig Faggetti from his grave and put him in court, I don't care if he's fucking dead. He should be sentenced to jail or hanged.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm so mad, pissed, down, angry. I want to commit a crime, I swear my blood is boiling. Moggi doesn't deserve this. He doesn't fucking deserve this.

Somebody pull the pig Faggetti from his grave and put him in court, I don't care if he's fucking dead. He should be sentenced to jail or hanged.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010

Double post when mad?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)