Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (16 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Jem83 was the 1st to mention this so are you telling us that Juve have been cleared but Moggi accused of 8 of 17 charges against him that don't imply Juve?

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I probably got a little carried away, because what happened in Naples tonight is not a perfectly ideal outcome. But it's not all bad either, considering the case we've already launched. In fact, the Naples-verdict does no harm to that case whatsoever. Because that case is not primarily about the damages, it's about the 29th scudetto and that's it.

Juve now get to say: "Moggi guilty? OK, well, I got a big-ass case file proving what Facchetti, Meani etc. did. So they must be guilty too. And seeing as they are, we would like our scudetti back, please."
Ok, but how does the guilty verdict help us with the 29th scudetto then? If he's guilty, surely the argument would be that Juve benefitted from that - irrespective of inter's guilt, why would we be entitled to the scudetto?

This is doing my head in.

At any rate, Forza Moggi.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Ok, but how does the guilty verdict help us with the 29th scudetto then? If he's guilty, surely the argument would be that Juve benefitted from that - irrespective of inter's guilt, why would we be entitled to the scudetto?

This is doing my head in.

At any rate, Forza Moggi.
Juve was cleared on that part. Tonight!

Juve escaped objective liability!

Objective liability is... for example, if an employer hires a dude who does something culpable. Then arises the question whether or not the employer should be liable "objectively" based on his employee's culpa.

In a lot of cases the answer is: "yes".

Tonight, in Naples, the answer for Juve's part was: "no".

:flag2:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Tonight is actually a milestone in that respect. It's the first time EVER since 2006 that the word "Juventus" and "cleared" have appeared in the same sentence. An actual fucking trial, where Juve is not found liable.

We should pop the champagne, if anything.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Objective liability is... for example, if an employer hires a dude who does something culpable. Then arises the question whether or not the employer should be liable "objectively" based on his employee's culpa.

In a lot of cases the answer is: "yes".

Tonight, in Naples, the answer for Juve's part was: "no".

source please?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Tonight is actually a milestone in that respect. It's the first time EVER since 2006 that the word "Juventus" and "cleared" have appeared in the same sentence. An actual fucking trial, where Juve is not found liable.

We should pop the champagne, if anything.
now when you read the papers you don't get the sense of that. The media won't turn in that to a positive for Juve I think.

parashkev

Apr 29, 2010
I am speechless and shattered... Although I understand Jem83's idea very well, I find it the most twisted and gross rape of justice I ever heard of in modern times... I sincerely hope the Juve management know what they are doing and I totally do not trust any government body or institution in my life any more. It is not enough they fuck us with money printing, bailouts, unemployment and total disregard of justice, they had to fuck us with the most obvious and painful scam in sports history yet again... If what was done to Moggi (in the country, that is one of the craddles of western civilization) told me anything, it is that I need not obey any social order or rules as they simply work for the powers of the day. And I thought the Dark Ages were long gone. This was travesty of the highest order and I am not gonna take it anymore. There is no point in being law-abiding, tax-paying, peaceful citizen - eventually you will get assraped by those who bend rules at their pleasure. I change my priorities as of tonight, there is simply no point in doing things the moral way.

Juventus is a religion, Del Piero is a god! Forza Juventus!

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Oh ok that make sense. Still feels very wrong though. We wouldn't even be in this situation if it wasnt for Moggi standing up - now we should celebrate because he's been screwed but there's still hope for us?

I'd still rather this goes to appeal, Moggi is cleared and then there is subsequently a much more realistic opportunity to talk about compensation without dreaming. Of course I'd like to see Inter destroyed (and tonight's decision looks like the best chance of that) but I'd go for an innocent Moggi and shedloads of compensation any day of the week.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I am speechless and shattered... Although I understand Jem83's idea very well, I find it the most twisted and gross rape of justice I ever heard of in modern times... I sincerely hope the Juve management know what they are doing and I totally do not trust any government body or institution in my life any more. It is not enough they fuck us with money printing, bailouts, unemployment and total disregard of justice, they had to fuck us with the most obvious and painful scam in sports history yet again... If what was done to Moggi (in the country, that is one of the craddles of western civilization) told me anything, it is that I need not obey any social order or rules as they simply work for the powers of the day. And I thought the Dark Ages were long gone. This was travesty of the highest order and I am not gonna take it anymore. There is no point in being law-abiding, tax-paying, peaceful citizen - eventually you will get assraped by those who bend rules at their pleasure. I change my priorities as of tonight, there is simply no point in doing things the moral way.

Juventus is a religion, Del Piero is a god! Forza Juventus!
:tup: :tup: :tup:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Never give up Moggi, DON'T YOU GIVE UP!!!

Fuck FIGC, Fuck Inter, Fuck Moratti and the mother fucker in his grave. Fuck Agnelli's if they don't interfere for Juve's reputation.

Moggi is spending money from his own pocket to clean his name and JUVENTUS name, the least our Management should do is give him a hand and continue this one till the very end. They wanted it war, lets give them fucking war.

Moggi has million of evidence that were over-looked and ignored while they had not a single proof or evidence on Moggi yet he gets 5.5 years? Fuck this system, fuck the judges, fuck everyone against Moggi.

This corruption is even worse than the Lebanese politics.

Forza JUVE, this is the beginning, I know Moggi will take them all down. Sooner or later.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
so basically its a win win situation for Juve? Juve are cleared whether or not moggi is guilty
The funny thing is that I read he's accude of helping Fiorentina and Lazio but any accusations towards Juve are dropped. Not sure about that, just what I read. We'll need to read the motivations first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)