Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (231 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Exactly.

So guys, think about it.

If Moggi and them had been cleared in Napoli, Juve would have no case against Inter!

Because if Moggi of them did nothing wrong, the same must have applied for Facchetti and Meani and those cunts.

It's actually fucking disgraceful to say it, but Moggi was necessary collateral damage for Juve's new cause. I hate hate hate to say it, because I love Moggi and I've supported him for so long. But think about it. Juve's ENTIRE case for the lost scudetti is based on disparity of treatment!

If that argument is to stick, Moggi MUST be guilty.

Fucking sad, but fucking true.
I see what you are saying. I think I'm the only one understanding you:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
this is so like the meredith kercher murder case in perugia earlier this year, only this time amanda knox managed to win her freedom despite the italian justice system wanting to make an example of her, eventhough evidence suggested she was innocent

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I'm pointing out that we haven't had any referee assistant.
Yeah I know but we've always been greater than to talk about refereeing, that's a merda thing.
you know what I really want now? a champions league cup, after all this injustice if we manage to win it that'll be so sweet.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Exactly.

So guys, think about it.

If Moggi and them had been cleared in Napoli, Juve would have no case against FIGC/Inter!

Because if Moggi and them did nothing wrong, the same must have applied for Facchetti and Meani and those cunts.

It's actually fucking disgraceful to say it, but Moggi was necessary collateral damage for Juve's new cause. I hate hate hate to say it, because I love Moggi and I've supported him for so long. But think about it. Juve's ENTIRE case for the lost scudetti is based on disparity of treatment!

If that argument is to stick, Moggi MUST be guilty.

Fucking sad, but fucking true.
If Moggi is gulity, what good does that do us? At best, we can hope that they find inter and co. guilty too.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Can't believe they didn't take in consideration the new calls(inter). Those calls proved there was no system but today they brushed them aside and said there was one man controlling everything.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
If Moggi is gulity, what good does that do us? At best, we can hope that they find inter and co. guilty too.
Yeah, but don't you see? The only way they can find Inter and co. guilty is if the bar for culpability is set where it was set tonight. Agnelli has in his hands a report from the former prosecutor that Facchetti and Meani and those people were HEAVILY involved in all of this.

If that kind of involvement would've been cleared in Napoli tonight, then Facchetti & co. would also be innocent.

So yeah, you're exactly right! And that's why the verdict does us good.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Can't believe they didn't take in consideration the new calls(inter). Those calls proved there was no system but today they brushed them aside and said there was one man controlling everything.
I don't think they were willing to look at any new evidence from the beginning, everyone knows calciopoli was unfair, but look how much damage and drama it caused until today to italian football and exposed italian corruption, if they actually reopen it too much more corruption will be revealed and it will be very embarrassing for all of them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 223)