Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (19 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I blame Mark for getting my hopes up.
not now Melo please.

All the new evidence that Moggi brought was over looked and just discarded just like the first time, none of the judges what to take the new evidence into consideration for some reason

its a losing battle no matter what you do
yep, how can they not take into consideration the new evidence is totally fucked up.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
They wanna test our patience. Let the games begin...Motherfuckers!!
That's what I'm talking about.
not now Melo please.

yep, how can they not take into consideration the new evidence is totally fucked up.
No idea, but I'd like to see what all the comments will be with the club, moggi, his lawyeres, AA, etc. Clarification needs to be made immediately.
That's about it but when will we see that?
No idea, that's why I want to hear what people have to say in the club.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
There is a lot of talk because Juve´s lawyer celebrated that Juve wasnt sentenced to pay compensation....

Apparently it was a big celebration :O
Celebrating what exactly? Maybe it means if we were guilty then we would have been sentenced but since we weren't maybe that gives the club grounds to fight?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Ok, so for a couple of years we have been able to point to the new evidence emerging in the Naples-trial to those who come up to us and say: "You support Juve? The cheating club?"

It has helped me shut up a few people.

Now, that we can't no longer do that, I have concocted a new rebuttal, and I believe it's gonna work: "Suck my fucking dick, you fucking cunt!"

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Italy remains one of the most corrupt nations on earth. What a farcical court decision this was, absolute joke of a so-called justice system. How can you not consider new evidence, that's what trials are all about.

MaJo

Sep 12, 2011
I want to hear more about this.
Juventus as a Club was not sentenced to anything. The Court sentenced Juve has none compensation to pay.
On the other hand the sentence says that all the system was corrupt, what proves what AA has been saying this last months, that Juve was treated different than the others by FIGC.

Anyway I believe it will be really difficult for Juve going through this sense of guilty that the media will be setting. Elkan idea of "moving on" will become more real than ever now. Im feeling really pessimistic.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Juventus as a Club was not sentenced to anything. The Court sentenced Juve has none compensation to pay.
On the other hand the sentence says that all the system was corrupt, what proves what AA has been saying this last months, that Juve was treated different than the others by FIGC.

Anyway I believe it will be really difficult for Juve going through this sense of guilty that the media will be setting. Elkan idea of "moving on" will become more real than ever now. Im feeling really pessimistic
Same here.

But yeah, like I said earlier, Moggi and them being guilty is not destroying AA's argument in Juve's case for the lost scudetti. It actually strengthens his arguments. "Vogliamo paritá di trattamento" is what he always said.

Agnelli has proof that Inter's and Milan's men were also culpable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)