Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (19 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
This is news from lawyers. If they report it to another date I wouldn't be surprised but looks likely it could happen tomorrow. RAI will have cameras there(They never do) and a LIVE show about it but yeah, we've been used to the "at a later date" stuff.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yo, Badass. You always seem to be ahead of us so tell us what do you think/know will happen with Calciopoli. Will it be closed soon and what will the final outcome be?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yo, Badass. You always seem to be ahead of us so tell us what do you think/know will happen with Calciopoli. Will it be closed soon and what will the final outcome be?
i only do mercato stuff :shifty:

I can only hope the truth comes out, either way if we or rather moggi doesn't get the results that satisfy us, further appeals will be made, if inter are caught in bad light they will appeal, on what grounds exactly i don't really know since they wont have a leg to stand on, but one thing is for sure, im wearing my Juventus shirt to work tomorrow loud and proud in the hope that we can see some sort of end to this farse, and ill be able to get an appology from each and every ignorant idiot at work who has branded the team i love cheaters, match fixers etc...

perhaps it is wishful thinking there, but unfortunately to say this is italy we are talking about, perhaps berlusconi might be relieved the media limelight will be off him for a day or two whilst his country is crumbling in economic ruins

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)