Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (28 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Mark, what are the chances/odds of hearing something positive today?
Like I said, it's Italy so we might get it in the ass again. In a normal world it would be complete absolution. In Italy they might something against Moggi and ruin the party or just send him in jail. At least we'll know today as all media say the sentence will be read at 2pm EST.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'm not into politics but apparently the Berlusconi government will fall today and will take a big part of the papers headlines tomorrow so they'll probably put that news on page 29.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
This is the day guys. Sure if Moggi doesn't get want he wants today he can go to higher courts but all accusations have been proved wrong in the process. If it wasn't in Italy I'd tell ya he'll be cleared 100% of all charges.

This is what many have been waiting since 2006 guys!!!
I'd say that's 70% what would happen.
The other 30% is just me being optimistic.

parashkev

Apr 29, 2010
Be more optimistic, guys! No-one could imagine last year Gaddhaffi put down like a dog, or Saddam before him, or Osama, or Madoff for life or whoever else we think of immortal and all-powerful. Everyone is going down in time. Berlusconi is also on his way out of power and in court for countless reasons. As he himself said, when seeing Gaddhaffi's death: "Sic transit gloria mundi". Moratti is not more powerful than these guys. Plus, Moggi winning does not mean Moratti will get punished tomorrow. He will probably die of old age before all cases and counter-cases are ever finished. Things can get protracted for years, we know this very well...

Inter won't get punished anytime soon, but I sincerely believe restoring Juve's name is near, we are simply so used to waiting that we cannot comprehend the time is now!

Good luck to all of us tonight and forza Juve!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Be more optimistic, guys! No-one could imagine last year Gaddhaffi put down like a dog, or Saddam before him, or Osama, or Madoff for life or whoever else we think of immortal and all-powerful. Everyone is going down in time. Berlusconi is also on his way out of power and in court for countless reasons. As he himself said, when seeing Gaddhaffi's death: "Sic transit gloria mundi". Moratti is not more powerful than these guys. Plus, Moggi winning does not mean Moratti will get punished tomorrow. He will probably die of old age before all cases and counter-cases are ever finished. Things can get protracted for years, we know this very well...

Inter won't get punished anytime soon, but I sincerely believe restoring Juve's name is near, we are simply so used to waiting that we cannot comprehend the time is now!

Good luck to all of us tonight and forza Juve!
A great post, that has instilled optimism in me.

I will probably pull a "Pessotto" because of it, though, when the bad news break tonight.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Optimism. :touched:

Regardless of the decision, the club is on it's way up again and you can tell teams are starting to fear us.

Forza Juve.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Well whatever happens I'm sure a little piece of the truth will come closer to the forefront. Lets hope for the best

Forza Juve

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Moggi'a lawyer today ...this is not only for Moggi but also the reputation of a club named Juventus, the most important club in Italy with the most fans, this is also about the kid that goes to bed at night next to a DP jersey....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)