Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (13 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
So this stuff is just confirming that Inter (and Milan?) were doing much the same thing as Juve?
worse, inter directly broke a rule that sends down a club in a lower division while with us they accumulated violations to reach that article/code.

Aug 2, 2005
Nick what does that 72 pdf file exactly?

is it the report that Palazzi made for FIGC, the one in which he used statue of limitation.

let me understand it one peace by another.

Is this exactly that Inter were doing far worse than us.

If so, this is huge

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
worse, inter directly broke a rule that sends down a club in a lower division while with us they accumulated violations to reach that article/code.
Ah.

Splendid.

Can you answer my earlier query about why this information has been released just now?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Ah.

Splendid.

Can you answer my earlier query about why this information has been released just now?
when asked to why inter didn't appear in any calls in 2006 the investigator answered: "We don't care about inter". Meaning Juve was the big fish they wanted. Somebody hid or just avoided those calls that mysteriously appeared to the media in 2010 while always available for the investigators to make their investigation complete. That would have brought down the Moggi system right then.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
when asked to why inter didn't appear in any calls in 2006 the investigator answered: "We don't care about inter". Meaning Juve was the big fish they wanted. Somebody hid or just avoided those calls that mysteriously appeared to the media in 2010 while always available for the investigators to make their investigation complete. That would have brought down the Moggi system right then.
Oh, I get why it was kept quiet in 2006.

It's why this has come out now?

Why has it come out at all?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)