Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (12 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Thanks guys, I'll read. ;)

But... are his posts reliable or just too partial? :D

I still don't know how Inter was involved in this mess. How do you know that they set it up? Last question. :p

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Yeah, I know. There's a lot of information everywhere, but I don't know what really happened. Actually, I don't know much about this and I don't wanna read over 10000 posts lol. :D

I'd like that someone could clarify me and give me a reasonable point of view.
We wiz robbed! :(

Gsol's posts on page 524 et seq are a good summary. He has a good understanding of Italian & he got his info. from Italian sources.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
So, basically Moggi wasn't totally clean (as almost all the italian directors) and got caught by the inside man, Moratti. The evidences against us were deeply scrutinized by the media (Gazzetta) and as our owners wanted to get rid of Moggi, they didn't done much in his/Juve's defence, right?

"Guido Rossi not only omitted evidence that would have cleared Juventus but discarded evidence that would have condemned his former employers (Inter)." Is this true? How can you assure that this really happened?

We were unstable at the moment, didn't we (our board/owners situation after Agnelli's death)?

We did the pretty same thing as Milan and other clubs, but we were the only ones screwed hard in this mess, right? Freaking italian football, corrupts chasing corrupts to avoid the corruption is just too hypocritical for my likes.

In the end, I just want our scudetto back and Elkann far away from Juve. We have to build again the giant, out of nowhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)