Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (20 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
150M? No way

Lost revenue in TV rights

Lost players

Lost CL qualification

Lost revenue from merchandise sale due to the above

Damage to reputation

And the list goes on

500M minimum
Even that wouldnt be enough, because our current managers are completely incompetent and they would fail to make a competitive even with that money.
The damage done to our club is obviously irriversable...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I also want an investigation from our first season when we came back from serie B, Inter had alot of referee favors and we got denied alot! I remember Gazetta writing all those fouls and the ones which costed us points.
Also if Juve were he team to score in the last seconds away to Siena with their 6 players offside then another calciopoli would have taken plce.

But Rab derailed the thread, i merely followed suit.:D
You lost your hair in summer 2006? And Dhee Dhee's pee pee was born like this. It didn't shrink with time.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You knew all these moves all along didnt you.
well being a realist and objective, helps being accurate at your prediction,
i ve being saying that without proper management, we will fail in the long run and this should be our priority number one.
The whole purpose of calciopoli was to take down the only thing that kept competitive, the pro management.
The last piece of heritage from Agnelli.

To my eyes it was just that obvious and logic to reach in the dead end we have reached right now, for the obvious reasons i ve been stating and posting since calciopoli...

And Rab i m neither positive or negative, i just call it as i see it.
And it doesnt look good, so i cant just close my eyes and aim for the best, i would rather see us doing smth about the situation...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ignore the children Cron. They are power hungry users behind a computer screen. There is no point in attempting to rationalize with them, or win them over. Essentially, you don't need to, as they aren't that significant to your well-being in any manner.

However, let's maintain hope. We will be back, albeit when is still an unknown, but we will definitely reign supreme again :)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
well being a realist and objective, helps being accurate at your prediction,
i ve being saying that without proper management, we will fail in the long run and this should be our priority number one.
The whole purpose of calciopoli was to take down the only thing that kept competitive, the pro management.
The last piece of heritage from Agnelli.

To my eyes it was just that obvious and logic to reach in the dead end we have reached right now, for the obvious reasons i ve been stating and posting since calciopoli...

And Rab i m neither positive or negative, i just call it as i see it.
And it doesnt look good, so i cant just close my eyes and aim for the best, i would rather see us doing smth about the situation...
We have reached the dead now :lol2:

And you denied coming up with the "we're doomed"

Go find a blade and cut yourself, will you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)