Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (49 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
When guys like Simoni are even starting to turn it's positive. As for conditioning, it's either all or none. All I see since 2006 is that Inter and Milan benefit most from referees, seems to me it's the same as what happens in any other league, the influential and powerful clubs get decisions.

So Moratti and his associates forcefully removed Juventus from that category to directly benefit his team. He tried to get Milan in on it but they are too powerful and influential, you don't get rid of Berlusconi.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Juventus will learn in May whether they will have the 2005 and 2006 revoked Scudetti reinstated as the FIGC's independent investigation into Calciopoli proceedings at the trial of Naples nears a conclusion.

Il Corriere dello Sport claims the lead investigator into the FIGC's probe, Stefano Palazzi, after Juventus' request last year, will conclude his findings after working through a mound of evidence acquired from the Naples trial.

Juve feel they deserve the Scudetti handed back after proceedings in Naples uncovered calls to referees and referee designators involving Inter directors between 2004 and 2006.

Palazzi is expected to analyse whether the evidence from Naples is enough to warrant further measures to return the Scudetti to Juventus.

A sports trial in 2006 into the Calciopoli trial saw Juventus stripped of their 2005 title, with the 2006 Scudetto being handed to Inter following punishments to the Old Lady.

The FIGC's investigation runs parallel to the Naples trial which is ongoing.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I think without a doubt we could. We were one of the best team in Europe and if the truth will see the light hope we'll get what's is ours. A lot of millions we lost..
hence why i fear the figc will just brush this under the carpet to save their own skins, furthermore i hope the bill is split with those who escaped punishment.

the way i look at it, Juve were like Jesus, died for everyone's sin (according to christian beliefs) and still to this day sinners continue to sin

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
When guys like Simoni are even starting to turn it's positive. As for conditioning, it's either all or none. All I see since 2006 is that Inter and Milan benefit most from referees, seems to me it's the same as what happens in any other league, the influential and powerful clubs get decisions.

So Moratti and his associates forcefully removed Juventus from that category to directly benefit his team. He tried to get Milan in on it but they are too powerful and influential, you don't get rid of Berlusconi.
that is because berlusconi invited moratti to one of his bunga bunga parties

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Inter's a little louse, the Inter tools,
the least italian gang crew, the hated boys in black n' blue.
Like scabei on the street, they infest the beat,
fucking my life but I won't admit defeat to them!
Above the law, above the law come now,
No Interista will be safe till they are dead and done now.
Let's lay em down low, let's hang em up high,
Let's take all of these piggies, and have them crucified!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We should sue the FIGC and U.S. Città di Palermo for putting us in a position to buy Amauri. Then afterwards, we should sue ourselves.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
So revoked scudetti could be ours.. I just want Inter to be relegated to serie B or C and lose all their players except for Zanetti,lets see if they can get back to A with their only "legend" and of course Sneijder coming to us..

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

For the umpteenth time; the best we can expect is Inter's Scudetto to be revoked and left unassigned. Forget compensation and Scudetto's given back, people, use common sense for crying out loud.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)