Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (12 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Moggi was banned in 2006 for 5 years with an option to buy..oops...I mean option to ban permanently. Today the FIGC asked the Court of Justice(CONI) to look at this dossier.

Preziosi(Genoa) was "perma banned" once and you can see he's not now so...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Moggi was banned in 2006 for 5 years with an option to buy..oops...I mean option to ban permanently. Today the FIGC asked the Court of Justice(CONI) to look at this dossier.

Preziosi(Genoa) was "perma banned" once and you can see he's not now so...
For what? was it for fixing matches, when they went to Serie C1 from A?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
When he was at Como. He was seen with a briefcase full of cash and a note proved he was guilty of something. That's what I remember from that time.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
FIGC wants Moggi and Giraudo permanent banned from all football.
That would be the most idiotic thing the FIGC have ever done just second to our Serie B demotion. Especially with the trial that is going on.

Seriously WTF is going on in Italy's legal system?!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
That would be the most idiotic thing the FIGC have ever done just second to our Serie B demotion. Especially with the trial that is going on.

Seriously WTF is going on in Italy's legal system?!
Italy's legal sysem is laughable compared to other European nations. There have been guilty verdict with no evidence. The only man who has been positive about it since I can remember is Berlusconi and well that's saying enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)