Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (17 Viewers)

parashkev

Apr 29, 2010
Thank you, Ledje! As you say, it is in Italian, as is everything related to the subject. I will most definitely watch it even if I do not understand much of it. However, it is sad that noone cares to use the Juventus fanbase that is outside Italy. If all this information is spread out in English, I assure you the pressure on everyone, including the courts and FIGC will be multiplied many times.

You see, it is so easy, how long would it take to make english subtitles for this movie? It could be viral in matter of days with all the Juventus faithful all over the world. Only noone does care about it... It is another missed opportunity to make our point and demand answers.

For what it's worth, the Italian minister of culture Sandro Bondi is about to resign because of a meaningless movie award given to some hot milf. And only because someone in Bulgaria asked who paid for the antourage of people, visiting the Venice Film Festival. How about the biggest sports fraud of the century??? I bet that would arouse the interest of real journalists. Only if they knew...

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Thank you, Ledje! As you say, it is in Italian, as is everything related to the subject. I will most definitely watch it even if I do not understand much of it. However, it is sad that noone cares to use the Juventus fanbase that is outside Italy. If all this information is spread out in English, I assure you the pressure on everyone, including the courts and FIGC will be multiplied many times.

You see, it is so easy, how long would it take to make english subtitles for this movie? It could be viral in matter of days with all the Juventus faithful all over the world. Only noone does care about it... It is another missed opportunity to make our point and demand answers.

For what it's worth, the Italian minister of culture Sandro Bondi is about to resign because of a meaningless movie award given to some hot milf. And only because someone in Bulgaria asked who paid for the antourage of people, visiting the Venice Film Festival. How about the biggest sports fraud of the century??? I bet that would arouse the interest of real journalists. Only if they knew...
About the subtitles: every English spoken movie is remade with Italian voices.. They never use English subtitles .. Also those phone calls, there are a lot of sentences that you think: :numnum:

I'm happy that I watched everything, I really understand everything better and I'm pretty sure that it isn't all Moggi. But if he returns at us, it will be in style and class. Marotta-Moggi-Paratici-Del Neri-Agnelli, it is possible :)

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
Gattuso - "A quattro anni da Calciopoli ho capito che tutti rompevano le scatole a chi non andavano rotte e che poi ognuno cercava di farsi giustizia da sé. Quindi il fatto che la Juventus rivoglia indietro i suoi Scudetti non mi sembra così scandaloso".

Yet another player who speaks out

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
When you post in a foreign language, you have to post the translation as well.

Four years Calciopoli I understand that everyone makes a nuisance of those who did not go that route and then everyone tried to take the law itself. So the fact that Juventus want it back its Scudetti does not seem so outrageous

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Inter President Massimo Moratti To Be Summoned By FIGC's Calciopoli Investigation Panel

The Italian FA's (FIGC) Calciopoli investigation panel want to ask Massimo Moratti questions as part of their own enquiries...

Inter president Massimo Moratti is among those summoned by the FIGC's panel dedicated to Calciopoli to answer a number of questions in relation to the 2006 match-fixing scandal

Federal prosecutor Stefano Palazzi is spearheading the Italian FA's own investigation into events from 2006. This project is based on the results of the on-going Calciopoli trial at the Tribunal of Naples, presided over by judge Teresa Casoria.

Proceedings in Naples have raised a number of questions in relation to the original sports trial four years ago which saw Juventus stripped of two titles and demoted to Serie B.

Ongoing Investigation

In relation to the large-scale developments at the current trial, Juventus asked the FIGC to open their own investigation in May 2010.

Club president Andrea Agnelli feels the evidence in Naples deserves new light to be shed on the whole Calciopoli affair, and Juventus maintain they have legal reasons to request the 2006 and 2005 titles, stripped, one of which handed to Inter by the sports trial, be restored.

Having assembled a panel to look at the request, filed by club lawyers in May, the FIGC later confirmed they would take a look at the evidence in Naples and aim a fresh look on proceedings across the board, with Palazzi being placed in charge.

Palazzi and his investigation team are expected to move through the pile of evidence the FIGC has obtained from the Naples tribunal, and as part of their probe, will interview a number of key figures, including Inter president Massimo Moratti, who at the time of the scandal was the majority shareholder.

Turin newspaper Tuttosport, who have been reporting on both cases - the Naples trial and the FIGC probe - have fueled the flames of controversy by publishing their own list of eight questions that they say should be posed to Moratti.

Moggi Allegations

Meanwhile, at the Naples trial, Luciano Moggi, the former Juventus transfer director, stands accused of criminal association and sporting fraud, allegations he is denying.

His legal team have shown Moggi's alleged relationship with referees and designators at the time was not exclusive. The referees and designators have also claimed they had spoken freely with the likes of club officials and presidents, with some claiming they were encouraged to keep dialogue open with clubs.

The proceedings have also revealed some 171,000 wiretaps which show Inter, including their late ex-president Giacinto Facchetti, had called a number of designators, mainly Paolo Bergamo, between 2004 and 2006.

However, a large chunk of those calls were not part of the original investigation four years ago. Only now has the Naples court acquired a portion of these taps for use in the current trial.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Inter President Massimo Moratti To Be Summoned By FIGC's Calciopoli Investigation Panel

Turin newspaper Tuttosport, who have been reporting on both cases - the Naples trial and the FIGC probe - have fueled the flames of controversy by publishing their own list of eight questions that they say should be posed to Moratti.
Anyone know what they are?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Man, I can't help but realize just how bad this hurt us. I'm reading all these panic threads "whats wrong with us", etc and I can't help but get angry not over our current situation but the things that lead up to this point.

Here we are worrying about new wing backs, a new striker, coach etc...I just want the titles back and a little money to compensate for this fucked up 5 years. We will rebuild our image, we just need investing to get back on track. I really hope we ask for some kind of financial retribution in this because our little loan with option to buys is only a spare tire that won't last long.

Sorry to bump it, just had to say what I was feeling. Hopefully we hear something good in the coming months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)