Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (24 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The one's who profited from it, merda, along with the FIGC.
Others profited too from our relegation. Chievo got to play CL qualifications in 2006. Lazio ended 4th in 2007 and played CL. They wouldn't have done it if we weren't relegated. Messina escaped relegation in 2006 and we were relegated instead of them, etc etc etc.
Shall we ask for compensation from all of them? :D

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Others profited too from our relegation. Chievo got to play CL qualifications in 2006. Lazio ended 4th in 2007 and played CL. They wouldn't have done it if we weren't relegated. Messina escaped relegation in 2006 and we were relegated instead of them, etc etc etc.
They'd have to compensate the teams in Serie B who finished behind us too.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope we get big bucks as a compensate
To get back to that level we would need 200M for spending (with a transfer guru who knows how to do his job)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We are both serious people, always ready for a satisfying deal.
So... I control my cock when Sab is around, he controls his when Hoori is around.

Then we change our roles :D
Sab and Hoori belong to no one except the world.

Shit. I just made them sound like whores, didn't I.

Well, if the Fuck Me Pumps fit..............................

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Not to mention Roma, who played in the CL though despite the fact that they finished 5th, and Viola should have their share of compensation too since they were denied from participating in the CL with them finishing 4th.

That's why I said the Italian FA is the one to compensate for the losses, Juventus should have their titles back with the amount of cash we lost due to the demotion, while Viola has the same compensation for not [articipating in the CL..etc.

Yet the one's who profited (except for merda who will lose to titles) won't have to pay anything as it wasn't their fault but the CONI's IIRC.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Not to mention Roma, who played in the CL though despite the fact that they finished 5th, and Viola should have their share of compensation too since they were denied from participating in the CL with them finishing 4th.

That's why I said the Italian FA is the one to compensate for the losses, Juventus should have their titles back with the amount of cash we lost due to the demotion, while Viola has the same compensation for not [articipating in the CL..etc.

Yet the one's who profited (except for merda who will lose to titles) won't have to pay anything as it wasn't their fault but the CONI's IIRC.
But there are many teams who'll need to be compensated and how will FIGC find money to compensate them?
How much did Juve and Fiorentina lose from not playing in CL? How much did Juve lose from TV rights in our serie B season? How much did we lose from sponsorships? Fiorentina missed out on CL for two seasons in a row due to Calciopoli. For Juve, one can argue that we were also gonna play in CL in 2007/08 if we were in serie A in 2006/07. How much did Piacenza lose from not earning Serie A promotion due to Juve playing in serie B and Piacenza ending 4th?
The numbers can go as high as 300-400 million. How will the federation find so much money?

MadMick

Jun 13, 2007
If so many clubs are involved it is obvious that the trial will go for "all innocent". Juve will get the Scudetti back and they will get a letter of apology accompanied with a fat cake.
fine by me... as long as our name is cleared worldwide and the cake is big enough

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
But there are many teams who'll need to be compensated and how will FIGC find money to compensate them?
How much did Juve and Fiorentina lose from not playing in CL? How much did Juve lose from TV rights in our serie B season? How much did we lose from sponsorships? Fiorentina missed out on CL for two seasons in a row due to Calciopoli. For Juve, one can argue that we were also gonna play in CL in 2007/08 if we were in serie A in 2006/07. How much did Piacenza lose from not earning Serie A promotion due to Juve playing in serie B and Piacenza ending 4th?
The numbers can go as high as 300-400 million. How will the federation find so much money?
Easy, the government and as I've said the Olympic comity has to pay a share too.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Unless....

... Can there be an option the compensation money to be paid over the course of the next 10,20,30 years? So lets say a 250m eur paid in the next 10 years, 25m eur every summer.
That might be achievable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)