Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (24 Viewers)

Oct 1, 2002
You call that English? Somebody needs to learn their grammar and in particular plurals.
And I live in England fool.
yeah, I bet your english grammar is so freaking useful in real life. For your information, you need to refine the sentence above so that you don't embarrass your country for using inappropriate grammar.
I pity you who are not able to use proper grammar considering it is the one and only language you know.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Exactly why it won't happen, in theory what I said is true. We should still get some form of damages from somewhere though?
Yeah, but like I said, I would expect an out of court settlement.

Juve can threaten legal action, if everything goes to plan, and bully the league in paying Juve to shut up and drop the whole thing.

yeah, I bet your english grammar is so freaking useful in real life. For your information, you need to refine the sentence above so that you don't embarrass your country for using inappropriate grammar.
I pity you who are not able to use proper grammar considering it is the one and only language you know.
:shifty:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Which would bankrupt the league, which is why any damages Juve may receive in the future would be likely to come from out of court negotiations.
They should sue moRATti to recover their losses then. He is a billionaire as well as corrupt. Hit him in the pocket!

I would forego some of the money, if they sent inter to 'D' instead of 'B'! :p ;)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
There is nothing wrong with my grammar, if anything it is a type of enjambement.
I find it very useful thanks, I also speak Italian and French so don't assume because you're wrong.
I find your type of fanboy to be one of the most irritable on the forum. That's all I have to say to you.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006

Juve can threaten legal action, if everything goes to plan, and bully the league in paying Juve to shut up and drop the whole thing.

:shifty:
Like I said: - I would forego some of the money, if they sent inter to 'D' instead of 'B'!

I'd pay to see moRATti burn!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And that's a guy who didnt get the point. :sergio:
And your the guy that thinks its OK to bring someone's mom into a horrible example when trying to prove a point that doesn't exist.
I have no idea what's going on.

Juve can threaten legal action, if everything goes to plan, and bully the league in paying Juve to shut up and drop the whole thing
We better be threatening legal action to maximize our retribution.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
There is nothing wrong with my grammar, if anything it is a type of enjambement.
I find it very useful thanks, I also speak Italian and French so don't assume because you're wrong.
I find your type of fanboy to be one of the most irritable on the forum. That's all I have to say to you.
End it there.

If you want go ahead and PM each other.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
can you please check/fix the spelling and grammar in this statement:

Shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Go learn italian ,translate the stuffs for us and prove yourself a Juve Fans.
This.
Wow, it really has to be the prime example of fanboy stupidity, you should stick to reading tribal football and posting comments like this:
'Moggi is a Lengend not just because he defends Juve but he knows football and players like no other in italy.Forza Mr.Luciano Moggi we all Love you.Forza Juve'

Oct 1, 2002
This.
Wow, it really has to be the prime example of fanboy stupidity, you should stick to reading tribal football and posting comments like this:
'Moggi is a Lengend not just because he defends Juve but he knows football and players like no other in italy.Forza Mr.Luciano Moggi we all Love you.Forza Juve'
You need to understand what I am saying. Red said that gsol should translate articles even when gsol mentioned that he is busy with real life work.

According to Red's logic, gsol is not a real Juventino because of this. I am just asking Red to prove himself a Juventino.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)