Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (16 Viewers)

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #102
    Since no amount of evidence is substantial I say sure. Let the skeptics enjoy their sentence. It appears that Moggi in 2005 despite
    - Carraro being FIGC President (ex-Milan President and Roma/Lazio’s prime stakeholder)
    - Lanese (known as Mi-Lanese for his association with Berlusconi) being head of AIA
    - Galliani being president of the League of Directors
    - Rossi being FIGC Commissioner (ex-Inter Director)
    - Sensi being Vice President of the League of Directors (daughter of Roma owner)
    - Berlusconi being Italy’s Prime Minister and owner of Mediaset
    - Tronchetti sponsoring all Italian soccer while sponsoring Inter
    controlled Italian soccer and used his influence and with
    - No referee assistance (all absolved)
    - No linesmen assistance (all absolved)
    - No referee designer assistance (both absolved)
    - No player collaboration (none charged)
    - No financial transactions (determined by La Guardia della Finanza)
    - No drug use (determined by DIGOS Investigators)
    - No incriminating phone calls among 100,000 intercepted
    single handedly “influenced” the league and won the Scudetto for Juventus in 2005, manipulated the FIGC, corrupted the game (through telepathy apparently), killed his wife, ate her, invaded Poland, shot Kennedy, and yelled “crucify him” on Good Friday when Juventus fixed the crucifixion.
    Those of you who still think Juve were sent to Serie B are among the few left who either haven’t been exposed to the facts regarding the trial or just refuse to accept them.
    It’s true we can’t erase the year in Serie B but financial restitution can be made and the two titles Juve won on the field can be reassigned. At the very least I think its only fair to clear Juve’s image.

Vimto

Jan 18, 2006
    Since no amount of evidence is substantial I say sure. Let the skeptics enjoy their sentence. It appears that Moggi in 2005 despite
    - Carraro being FIGC President (ex-Milan President and Roma/Lazio’s prime stakeholder)
    - Lanese (known as Mi-Lanese for his association with Berlusconi) being head of AIA
    - Galliani being president of the League of Directors
    - Rossi being FIGC Commissioner (ex-Inter Director)
    - Sensi being Vice President of the League of Directors (daughter of Roma owner)
    - Berlusconi being Italy’s Prime Minister and owner of Mediaset
    - Tronchetti sponsoring all Italian soccer while sponsoring Inter
    controlled Italian soccer and used his influence and with
    - No referee assistance (all absolved)
    - No linesmen assistance (all absolved)
    - No referee designer assistance (both absolved)
    - No player collaboration (none charged)
    - No financial transactions (determined by La Guardia della Finanza)
    - No drug use (determined by DIGOS Investigators)
    - No incriminating phone calls among 100,000 intercepted
    single handedly “influenced” the league and won the Scudetto for Juventus in 2005, manipulated the FIGC, corrupted the game (through telepathy apparently), killed his wife, ate her, invaded Poland, shot Kennedy, and yelled “crucify him” on Good Friday when Juventus fixed the crucifixion.
    Those of you who still think Juve were sent to Serie B are among the few left who either haven’t been exposed to the facts regarding the trial or just refuse to accept them.
    It’s true we can’t erase the year in Serie B but financial restitution can be made and the two titles Juve won on the field can be reassigned. At the very least I think its only fair to clear Juve’s image.
    Was fat Sensi involved in farsopoli? I know he hates Moggi and Juve.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #104
    I know Roma weren't named in anything despite admitting to giving all referees, linesmen, and designers lavish 40,000 euro rolex watches for 'cough' Christmas (in September).

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Too romantic to become true,it doesnt matter what a single team does, if this exemple wont become more...universal... the other clubs wont sign a similar treaty because it is not in their interest to sign one, they want to toy with us,
    if/when such a thing is/will be necessary.
    Whatever we do, it wont be able to help us, they can always "fix" things/facts/evidence from nothing and present it, in the "right" way, bending the laws enough to achieve what they want, justice is irrelevant here...
    They have destroyed Juventus from within, they took away our best players, our best staff, they have ruined the best economic balance a club had in the league,
    that would be enough to stop us for 4-5 years.
    Then, if it is necessary, if their refs and players will not be able to win the black and white jerseys on the field, despite having all the odds, on their side,
    AGAIN, they wont hesitate to build a new circus and undone us for good...
    The words of man who has simply given up.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #107
    that must be the reason why they can't offer more lavish contracts then
    Actually, there were records of a few lessor known players who weren't paid at all. They filed suits but I have no idea what happened.

That's neither here nor there though.

Regardless Roma's finaning operations are now the subject of an investigation. That's another trial the papers are writing little about. Roma, Lazio, Milan, Inter and a few others are being investigated in the "bilanciopoli" trial. I'm sure nothing will come of it.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Apparently Zaccone is though..

“The dossier that was given to us included so many infractions made by Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo, who were representing the club at the time.

“There wasn’t much to do considering their illegal actions, and Juventus was inevitably responding for them.

“Our situation was tragic, what could we do? We couldn’t defend Moggi or Giraudo.

“There were so many accusations against us and the obvious punishment was Serie C. So we asked for the Serie B without penalisation.”

“We deserved Serie C, so being put in Serie B was a good result – we did it to make Juve survive”
    They were tied to the club and the club needed to distance themselves from it. Thats why the mass resignation was needed, how do you explain that the likes of Bettega and president Grande Stevens left the club as well when they weren't even remotely implicated in the case?
    Its to show the court that were steps taken by the club to change the previous regime completely.

Another thing is that we do not have a Berlusconi in charge to get us over the line like he did with Galiani who as Gsol pointed out was should've been regarded as bad as moggi.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #112
    Zanetti hasn't understood three things
    1) most things said by Zaccone were either fabricated or taken out of context.
    but...
    2) He and the current Juve management had good reason to do little to defend the old Juve. As you can see now all of those positions are filled by FIAT boys. Zaccone and Co. would often say things that in my opinion were only to convince the public that they were right to not defend Juve. What was in the dossier that could have sent them to C? As it turned out there was nothing there that could even legitimately send them to B but that didn't stop G. Rossi
    3) If you read the Inside job post you'd see that the resignations were meaningless. Thanks to the out of the norm stock sales set forth by FIAT 3 weeks before the scandal, Moggi and Giraudo (prior majority individual shareholders) lost just the right amount of voting power that meant they could be forced to resign at the next general council meeting. What a coincidence. Rather than lose more dignity they left before being voted out.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    The words of man who has simply given up.
    I would rather say, the words of a man that has accepted reality,
    i ve lost faith in those young Agnelli's before calciopoli,
    the EPO thing and the special treatment Juventus had was a clear sign of it,
    it was a clear sign that powerful men have created an alliance and used their power against Juve, we were the only team that has to endure such an investigation.
    That was very suspicious, i was complaining about this no one listened...

There were times and times again that Juve was robbed by the refs and denied points while the Milan clubs, esp Milan had a special treatment, however the fans,
    even are very own fans were convinced that we were the only ones receiving favor...
    The rest of the fans, pushed by the media were always blaiming Juve for everything and totally ignored what was happening with the rest of the big clubs, we were in war with the refs and we were in war with the media too, it was so obvious but again no one listened, ppl prefer to ignore such things and focus on our sports performance only (i dont blame them, why should they care about these things?? )
    Thing is that were unable to react and do smth about it, we were showing all the symptoms of weakness and very few ppl were alarmed about that...

Every now and then our adversaries humiliated us and tested our powers with small things, like the Zlatan post-game punishment/ban for the first time,using a video tape, before the most important match, Gattuso's denial to make any kind of anti-dope test and the Cannavaro injection himself video, that was discovered eons ago and was exposed right in the right moment.
    Enemy forces had the right to toy with us, the only thing that kept Juve on game was that certain man (Moggi) and our very organized management and staff.
    But we had to political support, we were helpless and exposed to any strike,
    our only defense was silenzio stampa, so we stfu and accept the situation,
    because that the way it is, its crystal clear, to need to add further more arguments about this...

We were in defense and had no way to fight back, as far as i m concerned there was no way to come out of this victorious, our enemies were making one clumsy step at a time with absolutely no risk or threat to them, sooner or later such a thing was inevitable, it was only a matter of time frame us and use our weakness against us, weaknesses that have been testing for years, even though are fans choosed to ignore all that, the reality didnt ignore them...
    Calciopoli came here knocking or down and our football manager proved how little he has off football, NO ONE defended Juve, not even our fans, no one was able to react and do smth about, no one was able to counter attack them, our enemies are just keep doing as many steps forward as they wish and there is no one to stop them, this is how the situation looks like now, absolutely nothing has changed, i have no reason to believe the situation will get any better for us in the future, do you? Miracles can happen, but when such a thing will happen we will see that, some of us have our eyes and ears open and waiting, if the situation changes, i wont deny it, but for now we are helpless, as ever before...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)