Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (55 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
I thought you know everything,you should deserve your 'smartass' tag
don't u read actual books?

vulture

Vultures are scavenging birds, feeding mostly on the carcasses of dead animals. Vultures are found in every continent except Antarctica and Oceania.

A particular characteristic of many vultures is a bald head, devoid of feathers. This is likely because a feathered head would become spattered with blood and other fluids, and thus be difficult to keep clean.

A group of vultures is occasionally called a venue in literature. When circling in the air, a group of vultures is called a kettle. The German word Geier does not have a precise meaning in ornithology, and is sometimes used to refer to a vulture in English, as in some poetry.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

vulture

Vultures are scavenging birds, feeding mostly on the carcasses of dead animals. Vultures are found in every continent except Antarctica and Oceania.

A particular characteristic of many vultures is a bald head, devoid of feathers. This is likely because a feathered head would become spattered with blood and other fluids, and thus be difficult to keep clean.

A group of vultures is occasionally called a venue in literature. When circling in the air, a group of vultures is called a kettle. The German word Geier does not have a precise meaning in ornithology, and is sometimes used to refer to a vulture in English, as in some poetry.
I know what a vulture is.

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #145
    what i don't understand is, if moratti and co. had allthat power, why did it take so long for them to "win" a title?
    To answer both your questions, Juventus shareholders and fand formed a legal entity called Giu Le Mani Dalla Juve (www.giulemanidallajuve.com) and they are currently appealing in European Court of Commerce with support from UEFA.

As far as Inter never winning despite their power keep two things in mind:
    a) they sucked
    b) they no control over the games and had the same friendly relationships with referees that everyone else had relationships with so there was really no advantage there either.

Inter controlled the sports press through Bartolozzi's ownership of Il Corriere (Inter Team Manager) and Carlo Buare's ownership of "La Gazzetta" (Inter VP).

They also controlled the FIGC Investigations through men like Guido Rossi. They also had a major Ace in their hands by being sponsored by Pirelli tires who are owned by the same man who owns Telecom/TIM (the Leagues biggest sponsor). This explains why they would at best get slapped on the wrist when Kallon tested positive for steroids and when Recoba was found guilty of playing with a fake passport.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    It's now more evident than ever. Juventus just signed a contract with "La Gazzetta Dello Sport". The same trash rag that has been smearing Juventus' name for over a decade. The same trash rag that Moggi and Giraudo opposed for years. Now they are Juventus' sponsors. As is Telecom a sponsor of Ferrari and on my issue of Hurra Juventus I noted ads from TIM...the same telephone company owned by Inter's biggest sponsor (Tronchetti) that provided and sold (to the Gazzetta) all the wire taps for the scandal are now Juve's partners.

How much more evidence do we need? The old Juve regime was resistant to the powers that be between Juve and the company's in the Italian soccer world. Now Moggi and Giraudo are gone and those companies are all in bed with Juventus' new (FIAT) managers.

Anyone that still thinks Calciopoli wasn't about multi-million euro contracts can't see past their nose.
    Is this current news?

Knowing our management, they probably think this is the best way to protect Juventus. Unfortunately, this is Italy were talking about, so they're right.

Still, its disgraceful. That paper fucked us over a yr ago, and now were in business together.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    someone please explain to me WHY everytime Milan is losing a game, there is ALWAYS 5 minutes of stoppage time at the end of the game ??

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    someone please explain to me WHY everytime Milan is losing a game, there is ALWAYS 5 minutes of stoppage time at the end of the game ??
    Now this I agree with. Everyone looks to us when it comes to odd refereeing decisions, but Milan have been favoured a lot these past years.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    There was hardly any stoppage at all in the second time and they got their regular five minutes. One only wonders but I'd advice you to ask your friend Nick this question.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006

vulture

omg what an idiot :lol: , i could die of laughter because of that post.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #153
    I commented on the 5 minutes of injury time in the 85th minute. I knew it was coming. At least the ref didn't make a liar out of me.

Had it been Juventus, we would have read about it all week.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #157
    Nice job Rebel...I see you posted the wiretaps and sentences. I'm impressed.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    well gsol, your points are all backed by evidence aren't biased opinions that most people tend use to use when debating calciopoli, and it seems no one can counter your arguments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)