Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (79 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Lol.

How bad can it be when you cheat your way to the top at the cost of the near destruction of a club and keeps repeating till the rest of your life that the cheaters are the ones who got robbed?

That's a whole new level of cuntness. They deserve all that shit that has been happening to them, but only for more 50 years. Karma is a bitch.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
so that was the radekas I know. :D

no matter what we say they won't believe it and say we're Juventini and not objective. Fuck them dude.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Sorry for trying to defend my club :disagree:.
you can ask them what' worst?

Having Ken Holland talk to Gary Bettman on how the refs sucks and other shit not involving buying refs, games and shit

or

have Milan Lucic tell a guy to bet on a Bruins loss for example.

Juve didn't pay refs, didn't ask for shit and all accusations have been dropped while you have guys still playing(Mauri) who deliberately lost or have manipulated the result of games.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@Mark @Lion @Anyone_else

If you guys are registered on http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/ you can support me in this thread:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1890670&page=5

I'm trying to talk some sense into the few people talking shit about Juventus due to calciopoli. Actually I have just posted my last msg there because discussing this makes me too frustrated. If you guys want to add some more, please do.
I seriously don't even bother posting on that forum anymore because as a Montreal Canadiens fan, either the sky is falling or they are on the verge of a decades long dynasty. I stopped posting there ages ago. I didn't even know they had a football forum. After reading some of it, I feel dumber now for knowing this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)