Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (30 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't know if according to Gsol Romano Prodi replacing Berlusconi as a PM had some influence over Calciopoli......anyway, Prodi resigned tonight so i guess Berlusconi can again become the Prime Minister ????

:)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I don't know if according to Gsol Romano Prodi replacing Berlusconi as a PM had some influence over Calciopoli......anyway, Prodi resigned tonight so i guess Berlusconi can again become the Prime Minister ????

:)
Funny you should mention that! I remember Berlu going crazy demanding recount after recount at the last election.It was like he couldn't understand why he had lost.

Soon after, I heard (on TV, can't remember which programme) that moRATti had given Prodi a "7 figure sum" (in euros) to "help Prodi win the election."

Romano was very vocal about Calciopoli, when it came to Juve being put on trial at that kangaroo court. However, when it came to moRATti being caught out about the illegal phone taps a few months later, he was "strangely quiet"!

So it would not surprise me, if Gsol could come up with real info about that!

I think Prodi's "party" was a coalition. I don't know if his resignation would mean a new election though.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So now Berlusconi says that when he'll win the elections (not "if" but "when") the first thing he will do is making the phone intercepts illegal.
Ordering or carrying out unauthorised telephone intercepts would face a five-year jail sentence.

Also, Berlusconi said that one of the first things he'll do is taking care of the garbage problem in Italy.

In both cases Moratti is fucked up :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I did in 2 lines. Inter won't be accused for the players value sh*t they did with Milan because it doesn't consist in illegal activities according to the new law.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Congratulations are in order today as Inter and Milan directors were acquitted of accounting fraud for seasons as far back as 2003. Early in 2007 auditors uncovered a web of creative accounting between the two Milan giants that effectively allowed the two sides to successfully register for
the Italian top flight. Fictitious sales of the team brand, fake player transfers, and exaggerated player valuations were among the accusations that
prosecutor Carlo Nocerino brought to Judge Paola Di Lorenzo in the spring of last year.

Today the trial concluded with the teams being absolved. Judge Paola Di Lorenzo stated today in an official statement that accounting fraud does not
constitute illegal activity”. Had the teams been prosecuted Inter would have lost two titles and Milan one while both would have been relegated to
Serie B for wrongful registration.

Someone will now have to explain to Torino and Salernitana fans why their teams were relegated to Serie B and C for not showing adequate financial positions.

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=21&a=69439

Unbelievable basically Milan and Inter were found guilty of fraudulent accounting which allowed them to register for the last 5 season. The judge Paola Di Lorenzo, just changed the law stating that "Accounting Fraud is not illegal as it does not alter the course of a season's results".

The truth is that if a team resorts to accounting fraud in order to register in Seria A then the team legally should not have been in the league at all. That would mean that Milan would be stripped of a title (2004), Inter would be stripped of 2 (2006-2007) and both would go to Serie B.

Considering who runs the Italian game I am not surprised that accounting fraud has now been legitimized. Basically teams no longer need accountants because if the numbers don't add up...it's ok to invent them.

God, that MOGGI is very powerful man :lol:

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Congratulations are in order today as Inter and Milan directors were acquitted of accounting fraud for seasons as far back as 2003. Early in 2007 auditors uncovered a web of creative accounting between the two Milan giants that effectively allowed the two sides to successfully register for
the Italian top flight. Fictitious sales of the team brand, fake player transfers, and exaggerated player valuations were among the accusations that
prosecutor Carlo Nocerino brought to Judge Paola Di Lorenzo in the spring of last year.

Today the trial concluded with the teams being absolved. Judge Paola Di Lorenzo stated today in an official statement that accounting fraud does not
constitute illegal activity”. Had the teams been prosecuted Inter would have lost two titles and Milan one while both would have been relegated to
Serie B for wrongful registration.

Someone will now have to explain to Torino and Salernitana fans why their teams were relegated to Serie B and C for not showing adequate financial positions.

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=21&a=69439

Unbelievable basically Milan and Inter were found guilty of fraudulent accounting which allowed them to register for the last 5 season. The judge Paola Di Lorenzo, just changed the law stating that "Accounting Fraud is not illegal as it does not alter the course of a season's results".

The truth is that if a team resorts to accounting fraud in order to register in Seria A then the team legally should not have been in the league at all. That would mean that Milan would be stripped of a title (2004), Inter would be stripped of 2 (2006-2007) and both would go to Serie B.

Considering who runs the Italian game I am not surprised that accounting fraud has now been legitimized. Basically teams no longer need accountants because if the numbers don't add up...it's ok to invent them.

God, that MOGGI is very powerful man :lol:
It is not illegal because it does not change the seasons result? They would not even be allowed to start the season and get relegated.
I think Inter and Milan could buy all referees and the law would get changed so that they can`t get punished. This is just ridiculous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)