Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (35 Viewers)

Jcazz

Jan 21, 2008
You guys are right but you are downplaying it. According to the trial we were guilty of unsportsmanlike conduct (Article) 1 like everyone else and were obviously punished more severely than the rest.

The problem is everyone associates the trial with cheating. So when you say "we were as guilty as the others" you lead on that Juve and everyone else was cheating. That's not what happened at all.

When saying "we were guilty" it's important to specify what we were guilty of.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You guys are right but you are downplaying it. According to the trial we were guilty of unsportsmanlike conduct (Article) 1 like everyone else and were obviously punished more severely than the rest.

The problem is everyone associates the trial with cheating. So when you say "we were as guilty as the others" you lead on that Juve and everyone else was cheating. That's not what happened at all.

When saying "we were guilty" it's important to specify what we were guilty of.
Welcome?

Juve and the rest of the big teams used all their influence to create favorable conditions for them, we might have been more or less innocent, but we are still guilty of unsportsmanlike conduct. The exact details remain hidden from the press, because, more of the big teams would have to be punished, as we did.
So we and the rest of the big clubs were cheating, maybe equally, maybe not,
i personally think we had less influence than the Milan sides and more influence than the Roma clubs. Point is that the balance allowed our team to demonstrate their superiority on the field and become the most successful team.
Being more successful than our political and background influence would sustain/support...
This fact, allowed the alliance of our adversaries to stab us from the back and get rid of us for the next decade at least...
They based this attack on real facts presented in a twisted way, so that half of the truth may be shown and we and our allies would be framed and take the blame for everything.
Our incompetent owners and protectors failed to do anything better than "silenzio stampa" to protect our interests and preferred to fight each other for supremacy...

Jcazz

Jan 21, 2008
I think cheating is the wrong word. Cheating means a lot. It means trying to directly alter the result. Juventus weren't found doing that. I see your point though and with the exception of teh word "cheating" I'd say we are on the same page. I'd use the word lobbying. In the end they were all trying to kiss a little ass to stay protected. No one wanted to get screwed.

Roma's influence is far greater than you think though. They have representation in the league and all Roman based newspapers and tv stations (RAI) are quite sympathetic to Roma (less so with Lazio). Juventus had no delegates anywhere. The only paper that spoke well of the team was Tuttosport which was only prominent in the region of Piemonte (hardly taken seriously). Their influence was relatively slim in my opinion.

On that note did anyone else hear that one of their editors has been forced to resign for maintaining a column against Collina and the referees?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I think cheating is the wrong word. Cheating means a lot. It means trying to directly alter the result. Juventus weren't found doing that. I see your point though and with the exception of teh word "cheating" I'd say we are on the same page. I'd use the word lobbying. In the end they were all trying to kiss a little ass to stay protected. No one wanted to get screwed.

Roma's influence is far greater than you think though. They have representation in the league and all Roman based newspapers and tv stations (RAI) are quite sympathetic to Roma (less so with Lazio). Juventus had no delegates anywhere. The only paper that spoke well of the team was Tuttosport which was only prominent in the region of Piemonte (hardly taken seriously). Their influence was relatively slim in my opinion.

On that note did anyone else hear that one of their editors has been forced to resign for maintaining a column against Collina and the referees?
on taht note..you are banned:toast:

seriously did you think i would not check your IP address gsol?any more dupe accounts and i add another week

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
on taht note..you are banned:toast:

seriously did you think i would not check your IP address gsol?any more dupe accounts and i add another week
Did you really had to check his IP for that?;)
Who would have guessed that Mano's thread would interfere with this discussion??
I for one i m surprised and i reckon that i underestimated the new Nick against the world thread, can you please make it password protected too?:p

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Well, to be honest a lot of members thrashed Gsol´s theory even though they don´t have a clue about Calciopoli so I can say I understand the man. He was provoked.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
How long is Gsol banned for? Will he return or he got a permanent ban?
both him and burke were given a weeks holiday to cool down after continually bitching at each other. i gave them plenty of opportunities to stop and planty warning.

and i hate banning burke but i was fair and had enough of them both.

Did you really had to check his IP for that?;)
Who would have guessed that Mano's thread would interfere with this discussion??
I for one i m surprised and i reckon that i underestimated the new Nick against the world thread, can you please make it password protected too?:p
well TBH i knew it had to be him but he changed tact and was much more mature in his discussions, hopefully he comes back the same way

So after trashing everyone who spoke against his theory,now Gsol comes back as a much more sophisticated man with 'You guys are right but you are downplaying it'.Sweet.
thats what threw me slightly, i have nothing against him and he is obviously passionate, he just needs to channel his aggression better. he is like a literate turk:p

Great forum, ban all off the guys who don't agree with you...BRAVO!!! How open minded of you admin...Pičke...
pingo please do not throw accusations about when you do not know what you are talking about. him and burke were banned for personal insults that stretched over 10 pages, i removed them all and warned them both but they continued, that earned them botha week-off, they should actually count themselves lucky as if i had warned every infraction they would ahve gotten an automatic 3-week-ban

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Troubled Italian referees may give up fair-play handshakes

Milan - Post-game handshakes introduced by Italian football authorities earlier this month could be abandoned by referees who often experience them as a moment of tension. La Gazzetta dello Sport Tuesday wrote that game officials were considering heading straight for the changing rooms rather than wait for the ceremony to take place in midfield.

Although adopted for just two weekends, the fair-play handshakes have often been an occasion for players to criticize the officials for alleged wrong calls during the game.

Referee Gianluca Rocchi had a rough time on the weekend in Naples, where both Napoli and Lazio players surrounded him after a hard-fought 2-2 draw.

And tension was high also in Milan after Serie A leaders Inter Milan came from behind in the dying minutes to clinch a 3-2 win over visiting Parma.

Criticism against alleged poor officiating has been frequent as the Italian football federation (FIGC) is gradually introducing new game officials after the match-rigging scandal that in 2006 involved several veteran referees.

The new ones, who are being trained and designated by former star referee Gianluigi Collina, have never been suspected of match-rigging, but, to some observers, appear to be suffering from what has been labelled "psychological subjection" toward big clubs.

As Inter are being indicated as benefiting from the alleged syndrome, World Cup winning coach Marcello Lippi denied that the title holders were being helped by officials.

Recalling the decade when he won five title with Juventus, Lippi said: "I have been through it myself ... When you always win and you are by far the strongest it happens that an unlucky episode triggers speeches like 'they are being helped.'"

Others, however, look at the statistics and note that Inter had seven penalties awarded and only one against, while La Gazzetta counted nine cases, in the 19 games played so far, where Inter appear to have been favoured by controversial calls.

DPA

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Great forum, ban all off the guys who don't agree with you...BRAVO!!! How open minded of you admin...Pičke...
What are you on about? I can also swear in languages you don't have a clue what they mean.

bozi banned the guy because it was a double account which is not allowed. Got it?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
look, i just am very interested in the articles he has posted here, and all he was posting was farsopoli-related posts, until he started getting provoked. then he started replying in other threads as well as this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)