Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (20 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Come to think of it, if it was actually a very well planned conspiracy against Juve, which was IMO, we should never expect to get anything at all from this. The whole system is so corrupt that it's obvious that nothing can change for better for us in a span of five years.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Come to think of it, if it was actually a very well planned conspiracy against Juve, which was IMO, we should never expect to get anything at all from this. The whole system is so corrupt that it's obvious that nothing can change for better for us in a span of five years.
Which is why Moggi needs to leave Italian courts...

The whole conspiracy was based on the missing phone taps never coming out...and they did, now they are going to do whatever they can to dismiss it. All the more reason why Moggi needs to gtfo of italy.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
The only thing to get even a bit of our rights is by going to a civil court which we should have gone for when we were in Serie B, But alas those 17 points they bribed us with are damn worth it now looking at where we are :touched:

Fucking ridiculous.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The only thing to get even a bit of our rights is by going to a civil court which we should have gone for when we were in Serie B, But alas those 17 points they bribed us with are damn worth it now looking at where we are :touched:

Fucking ridiculous.
But the whole point for not going to a civil court was that FIFA would punish Italian clubs in Europe and take Italy out of the world cup. And look, the frickin' go an win the world cup in the summer because we bit our lips and agreed.

Now, I don't see how FIFA would punish Italy if Moggi/Juve decided to go that route 5 years later.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Our only safe bet would be for Moggi or Giraudo to go to the civil courts because they are no longer representatives of juventus...should they win in a civil court, then I don't see how any institution on the planet could punish Juve should we decide to go too because Moggi/Giraudo would have already proven to the world the FIGC were wrong and that we weren't the bad ones...and then what can the FIGC do? Absolutely nothing if someone above them is making the decisions. They would just have to lube up nice and wet and wait...

Aug 2, 2005
What do you think Andrea Agnelli can do? I'm sure things would not have been this way if he had any power but sadly he's just a puppet president in the hands of John Elkann and the whole idea behind this whas to please the fans who wanted and Agnelli in charge.
that is not an excuse.

He is the last and only Agnelli in the team, he is aware that we wanted him back so the team will be protected and successful again, which we are not
He may bring success again, but the protection include that he do all he can to ensure others get treated the same

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Can we at least potentially trust the CONI or is the circus going to continue?
I don't know to be honest. The only thing I know about the CONI is that it can ovverule any verdict made by the FIGC. A few pages back gsol spoke about the CONI but he wasn't very opitmistic about this.

Was this the Napoli trial?
No, the FIGC decided to ban Moggi for life and not give us back our revoked scudetti without concerning itself with the progress in the civil trial in Naples and not taking into account any of Moggi's proofs.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
But the whole point for not going to a civil court was that FIFA would punish Italian clubs in Europe and take Italy out of the world cup. And look, the frickin' go an win the world cup in the summer because we bit our lips and agreed.

Now, I don't see how FIFA would punish Italy if Moggi/Juve decided to go that route 5 years later.
Ouch Cam, you're seriously not recalling this? :D

The verdict against us was after the world cup, hell some were even calling for us to be 'forgiven' since we had 5 players in the NT and 7 at the final. It's after that that the management threatened to go to civil courts and that was said to threaten Italy's participation in the Euro 08 at that time, and we all know how that ended up to be. A first round fuck up..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't know to be honest. The only thing I know about the CONI is that it can ovverule any verdict made by the FIGC. A few pages back gsol spoke about the CONI but he wasn't very opitmistic about this.

No, the FIGC decided to ban Moggi for life and not give us back our revoked scudetti without concerning itself with the progress in the civil trial in Naples and not taking into account any of Moggi's proofs.
I recall him mentioned CONI with little to no optimism. :(
Ouch Cam, you're seriously not recalling this? :D

The verdict against us was after the world cup, hell some were even calling for us to be 'forgiven' since we had 5 players in the NT and 7 at the final. It's after that that the management threatened to go to civil courts and that was said to threaten Italy's participation in the Euro 08 at that time, and we all know how that ended up to be. A first round fuck up..
Wait, what? I thought they threatened to take Italy out of the world cup if we appealed back in 2006? And they threatened to take Italian clubs out of European competitions?

:shifty:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I recall him mentioned CONI with little to no optimism. :(

Wait, what? I thought they threatened to take Italy out of the world cup if we appealed back in 2006? And they threatened to take Italian clubs out of European competitions?

:lol:

I can't believe this, you of all people cam not remembering this? Dude you're all over this thread 24/7! :D

Yes they threatend to take clubs out of UEFA competitions and the NT out of Euro 2008. Not Italy form the world cup, they had already won it.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
But didnt we already took a nice bribe of 200mil from the Italian federation, exactly for this reason??
Gsol posted about this back then, but most of the funs were more interested about flaming Moggi...

We took those money, in order for the Italian football to survive.
We shouldnt because they did all they could to destroy us and we should take them with us.
The Agneli invested the sum right away on Fiat, in order to bounce back, instead of keeping more of our stars and then buy a few more and start were we left from, right in our first year back in seria A.
But we have opted to spend 50mil instead and buy quantity, instead of few quality players.
Secco and co destroyed all that cash and i doubt that we will take the case to european courts now.
We were just wasting time, with those appeals, only to appease the hard core fans, we also wasted time and the only opportunity we had to rebuild our team, when we could.

The ones who put us in this situation, made sure that we wont bounce back for a decade at least.
Hopefully by then, juve fans will wake up and impose a change of ownership!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol:

I can't believe this, you of all people cam not remembering this? Dude you're all over this thread 24/7! :D

Yes they threatend to take clubs out of UEFA competitions and the NT out of Euro 2008. Not Italy form the world cup, they had already won it.

Link?

I thought the trial happened right before the world cup and the decision was made within weeks and Juve were going to appeal it? then they said (FIFA) they would take italy out if necessary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)