Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (27 Viewers)

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Great come back :oops: Keep it up, you are doing great! :rofl:

Go ahead keep telling the marines that there was no evidence may be if you and Moggi say it so many times, you guys may believe that load of crap
No, the judges said so, maybe you are slow, once again...

Lastly make note of the fact that financial investigations proved no transfers between Juventus or its directors and the referees/designers and that in over 100,000 phone calls no evidence of match fixing could be found as noted by the sentence itself and the investigators/judges like Magistrate Marcello Maddalena, Judge Cesare Ruperto, Judge Piero Sandulli, and Judge Mario Serio.

But, you go "girl" do your thing...

@gsol: don't bother any more with this guy, he is to smart for us...:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Dude, give the :faq2: up...He owns u...U didn't give one good peace off evidence, that Moggi is guilty, o yaeh and the judges sead soo (thay didn't find any thing on the tapes)...So why didn't you provide any evidence?? Because there aren't any...

Friendly for who? For Juve? We did win 7 scudetti, playd 4 time in CL finale, win 1 CL etc., under the old board... so why the :faq2: would the owners of the club (Angelli family,the majority share holders-the new guys Lapo and John), replace this successfull "old" board??? Too run (one off successfull club in the world) by them selfs (steping out, from the greandfather shadow) ...and whit that, came sacrifice in the form off Moggi and Giraudo (and latter Bettega and Tardelli, who didn't agree whit the "new" board), who ran the club successfull and never so a penny from the Angnelli family...
And i ask u again friendly for who?
First of all you cannot speak English and you do not understand English so how can you possibly know what we are talking about?

You quoted friendly for who without knowing the context it was written in. Gsol actually said it and I just repeated it but you could not have known that because you cannot read properly

When you learn how to read properly in English and have posted more on this forum that I actually recognise you then you can speak but for now please keep quite of you do not have something constructive to say as far as your arguments are concerned.

I don't mind you opposing me but please learn how to read first, understand what it is you are opposing before you ridicule yourself

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
First of all you cannot speak English and you do not understand English so how can you possibly know what we are talking about?

You quoted friendly for who without knowing the context it was written in. Gsol actually said it and I just repeated it but you could not have known that because you cannot read properly

When you learn how to read properly in English and have posted more on this forum that I actually recognise you then you can speak but for now please keep quite of you do not have something constructive to say as far as your arguments are concerned.

I don't mind you opposing me but please learn how to read first, understand what it is you are opposing before you ridicule yourself

Go ahead keep telling the marines that there was no evidence may be if you and Moggi say it so many times, you guys may believe that load of crap

Lastly make note of the fact that financial investigations proved no transfers between Juventus or its directors and the referees/designers and that in over 100,000 phone calls no evidence of match fixing could be found as noted by the sentence itself and the investigators/judges like Magistrate Marcello Maddalena, Judge Cesare Ruperto, Judge Piero Sandulli, and Judge Mario Serio.

And i can read just fine...Oh another great come back from you...:tup:
Topic is farsopoli, and not if a can read and speak English...You make a wonderful point with this remark , that you have nothing in hand...So I think that you should be the one to learn how to read first...

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002

And i can read just fine...Oh another great come back from you...:tup:
Topic is farsopoli, and not if a can read and speak English...You make a wonderful point with this remark , that you have nothing in hand...So I think that you should be the one to earn how to read first...

"You go girl"?

Great not only do i have to deal with Oliver Stone with his conspiracy theories I now have to deal with a dyslexic that spends all day watching Jerry Springer

Fine mess i have got myself into

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
D, don't bother with this joker. He is obviously incapable of having a civil dialogue. Without throwing around half hinged cliches.

@Gsol, Just got things downloaded, but might be a while before I get it all read as Im a little more busy this week than I originally thought I'd be.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Now I ask you...what is your point?

Be clear and transparent. You are arguing for a reason. What is the point you are trying to make? No analogies or what ifs...just plain english.

What is your point?[/
QUOTE]
MY POINT IS that you and a minority of people cannot change the fact that we cheated. MY POINT is you bringing up miniscules of the case DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT WE CHEATED.

MY POINT is that you are finding OPPOSTION WITHIN JUVENTUS AGREEING WITH YOY

MY POINT is that I have not heard a neutral person agree with what you are talking about conspiracy.

MY POINT is that Juventus is 1 of the biggest clubs in the world and it is IMPOSSIBLE to relegate them without reason.

THERE IS EU , there is SUPREME COURT, there is FIFA, there is UEFA , and you are trying to convince us that we cannot take our case to any of these?

I dont give a damn if this is Italy, Nigeria, Pakistan or Timbuktu, Juventus might be an Italian club but they have supporters all over the world, you cannot just decide to bring them down by RELEGATING them without reason and expect to get away with it.

DO YOU THINK everybody on this forum is an idiot? Do you actually think that we are that stupid to believe that we are innocent?

Instead of saying that we were not the only ones that cheated but we were punished more than most, you actually are trying to convince us that while Lazio cheated and were not relegated, we that were innocent were relegated.

I read that Lazio's manager was caught on the phone saying telling his chairman to soften up Lecce and his excuse was that he meant they should get Ledesma thats what he meant by softening Lecce

Seriously, what sort of defence is that? It is just as stupid as Moggi's nonsense about transfer leaks when asked about SIM CARDS.

WHAT YOU ARE saying to everyone here is that these people went through all that trouble to relegate us but somehow forgot to plant incriminating evidence.

I mean after all everyone is in on this conspiracy and they are loaded with money and power but they did not even bother to leave evidence that might incriminate us.

This is a Juventus that for years, have been accused of buying referees albeit without proof, this is the same Juventus that has been accused of doping their players

In other words this is Juventus that has been tainted but somehow this powerful men could not find anything against them.

STOP BEING GODAMNED NAIVE, they got plenty against us, they just refused to share with you and me and that is why our board decided to take the punishment .

All you have done is scratched the surface and stop coming here to tell us that you know every single detail of this case because you do not.

MOST OF ALL MY POINT IS if your argument from the beginning is that we are guilty but we are not the only ones and if others were not punished accordingly then we should not have been so severely punished them a lot more people would have taken you seriously but to spout what you have been spouting to people that just wanna get on with life under Secco without Moggi and his undercurrents trying to undermine this present board with this bunch of nonsense is why you are meeting so much hostility.

Why you had to wait until after we had served our time in SerieB and back in serieA is anybody's guess, could it because Moggi's trial is now ongoing?

I dont for sure what your motives are but you are too late, where were you when we faced the humiliation of serieB, where were you and your other 2800 Juve mates?

Are you just knowing about the connection of all the guys involved? Are you just finding out about the case?

Juventus not just got relegated they had 2 scudetti taken away from them but you want us to believe it was for nothing we did.

If you dont get my point and you do not see my point of view , you never will

You'd be surprised.People will believe anything as long as you make it sound technical and well researched,which is why geniuses like Gsol have a fanclub here.

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #608
    Sorry guys I have to do this line by line.

"MY POINT IS that you and a minority of people cannot change the fact that we cheated. MY POINT is you bringing up miniscules of the case DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT WE CHEATED."

- WRONG! Minority? Crunch numbers, learn the language, read other forums. We cheated needs to be proven and it never was, not in court, not through statistics, not through common sense since as many cases of the opposite can be found and i've proven that too.

"MY POINT is that you are finding OPPOSTION WITHIN JUVENTUS AGREEING WITH YOY"

- What?

"MY POINT is that I have not heard a neutral person agree with what you are talking about conspiracy."

- So judges like Mario Serio, Cesare Ruperto, Piero Sandulli, and Magistrates like Marcello Maddalena don't count? Learn the language then make claims.

"MY POINT is that Juventus is 1 of the biggest clubs in the world and it is IMPOSSIBLE to relegate them without reason. I dont give a damn if this is Italy, Nigeria, Pakistan or Timbuktu, Juventus might be an Italian club but they have supporters all over the world, you cannot just decide to bring them down by RELEGATING them without reason and expect to get away with it."

- but they did, and there were plenty of reasons as I've stated. Match fixing wasn't the reason though...it was the smoke screan.

"THERE IS EU , there is SUPREME COURT, there is FIFA, there is UEFA , and you are trying to convince us that we cannot take our case to any of these?"

- We are in the EU...did you miss that? Plus Moggi is in the TAR Courts in Lazio

"DO YOU THINK everybody on this forum is an idiot? Do you actually think that we are that stupid to believe that we are innocent?"

- some have proven to be a little slow yes. Not all though. You continue to speak for all when I only see a handfull that agree with you. Stop claiming majority.

"Instead of saying that we were not the only ones that cheated but we were punished more than most, you actually are trying to convince us that while Lazio cheated and were not relegated, we that were innocent were relegated. I read that Lazio's manager was caught on the phone saying telling his chairman to soften up Lecce and his excuse was that he meant they should get Ledesma thats what he meant by softening Lecce"

- I knew you'd misunderstand that. I never said they cheated. I said if found guilty they faced 3 month suspensions for the exact same accusation Juventus faced. Our punishment wa significantle heavier wasn't it? Of course, the whole point was to relegate Juve, take her stars and titles, and above all reconstruct its management.

"Moggi's nonsense about transfer leaks when asked about SIM CARDS."

- How many times does Juve get linked with a player that then other teams bid on? It was a smart tactic. In any case the tables showed signs of being computer generated so I wouldn't cling too closely to the SIM Card bullshit.

"WHAT YOU ARE saying to everyone here is that these people went through all that trouble to relegate us but somehow forgot to plant incriminating evidence."

- They didn't need it. The sentence was pre-established anyway. They just needed to convince the public that it was justifiable. Why else would the Gazzetta know three days prior to concluding the trial.

"This is a Juventus that for years, have been accused of buying referees albeit without proof, this is the same Juventus that has been accused of doping their players"

- Found not guilty of both if you recall. Ya keep siting the Gazzetta though...it's working wonders for your position here.

"In other words this is Juventus that has been tainted but somehow this powerful men could not find anything against them."

- exactly

"STOP BEING GODAMNED NAIVE, they got plenty against us, they just refused to share with you and me and that is why our board decided to take the punishment ."

- I'm Naive? Why would they hide the evidence that could effectively close the appeals going on right now? In all of this you think I'm naive? You believe in the good faith of a partial jury in an Italian Sports Tribunal yet I'm naive.

"All you have done is scratched the surface and stop coming here to tell us that you know every single detail of this case because you do not."

- I never said I know everything. I know a shit load more than you though obviously.

"Why you had to wait until after we had served our time in SerieB and back in serieA is anybody's guess, could it because Moggi's trial is now ongoing?"

- should I have researched it in a day? or not at all like you?

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #609
    Pingo

Don’t waste your time like I have. Arguing with this guy has been like punching a brick wall. Sure it’s not hitting me back with anything but at the same time the wall isn’t changing either. He knows as well as you and I and many others know that the scandal was a crock of shit. He just won’t admit it on this thread because he’s too small a person to graciously accept that he was wrong in the beginning. It says a lot for his character.

He accused me of evading questions when I didn’t but look at some of the questions he poses. “What if Paparesta called Moggi later from a more secure line?”…seriously what if he did? What if he used that exact same line to call I don’t know, Galliani yesterday? What if he is using that line right now to talk to the Pope? That’s not grounds for convicting someone. You can’t just make that shit up and present it as evidence. The trial had 100,000 wiretaps to work with and none provided proof of attempting to alter results. That’s it. You can’t say “well maybe they spoke again but we didn’t hear it”. How can you justify convicting someone when you are uncertain that a phone call even happened let alone assuming you know what was said. Come on those aren’t mature questions, they are the signs of a person with nothing to say but the desire to play devil’s advocate for the sake of not admitting defeat.

I hope he never goes to court as a defendant but if he does he will surely ask the prosecution what their evidence is and if they present none he’ll expect to not be convicted. If he’s convicted anyway I’m sure he’d appeal it and I’m positive I know what his argument would be too…”there was no proof”.

Now I asked him a simple question. I asked him what his point was? He came back with more opinions and personal assumptions. What he hasn't realized in his arrogance is that all the "that's impossible" and "you expect me to believe" bla bla bla's don't change the fact that it happened exactly like that. He can contest the sentence but until he learns teh language and reads it for himself he will never believe that it actuallty states NOT GUILTY OF MATCH FIXING. It's not to be believed...it's to be read and accepted.

His moronic notion that Juventus were found guilty but that the evidence was hidden is nothing short of an admission that he has accepted defeat in an argument he can't win.

What he hasn't acknowledged is that in a trial of a publically traded company like Juventus all evidence, documentation and discoveries must be disclosed BY LAW. If they found evidence we would have read it because the law would have forced them to disclose it.

Denco...you are wrong. That's it you are WRONG. I say that knowing beyond the shadow of a doubt that you are wrong. I once sounded like you but after a year of researching what happened rather than convincing myself of what I think happened I discovered that Juve were not cheaters...tehy were cheated and you not accepting it calls a few things into question.

Don't give Pingo shit for not having perfect English. Learn Italian and read what has been documented by third parties as I have. Then you can talk like that. He is far less limited in English than you are in Italian and it shows. You based 30 pages of dialogue on fuck all.

I can tell you are a guy who likes arguing and may even be used to winning but you picked a fight with a guy who had mounds of knowledge in this case vastly superior to yours and I made an ass out of you. You only keep on posting for that reason. You think that if you continue that it will look like you were never proven wrong but you just keeping hanging yourself over and over again. Each post makes you look worse.

IT'S BEEN OVER FOR A WHILE...ACCEPT IT.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #610
    Another point I'd like to make regarding the SIM Cards.

Only after the verdicts and wire taps were made available to the public, and after we noted that there was no evidence of match fixing, and after the judgs were backed into a corner and confessed that there were no article 6 violations did the Neapolitan magistrates come out with the SIM Cards from Switzerland nonesense to which no recorded calls exist.

Amazingly months later evidence suggesting that the tables they brought forth were computer generated and still the doubters continue to believe that the SIM Card excuse is a valid argument. hahaha

I guess those who wanted Juve in B will believe just about anything huh?

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007

:lol: I live in a free country, so i can post here if I wont freely, i can express mine free-will...Or is this a dictarorship...:p

"keep quite of you do not have something constructive to say as far as your arguments are concerned"...
    You are doing so much better, than me LOL:lol:...sure go ahead assault me, shows how bright u realy are...And than m I a joker (right Enron-civil dialogue) ;)

Oce again, the thread is Farsopoli, not Oliver Stone & Jerry Springer, and if i can read or even post here to be actually recognised...

So go and get, assemble some evidence and put it up against gsols...Than we can talk...

Great not only do i have to deal with Oliver Stone with his conspiracy theories I now have to deal with a dyslexic that spends all day watching Jerry Springer
    Fine mess i have got myself into

Question, are you a Juve fan!?? By my judgement i don't think so...Do and go post some real evidence that says that Moggi is guilty, lets see what you come up with...
    And your remark "I now have to deal with a dyslexic that spends all day watching Jerry Springer" and " then you can speak but for now please keep quite "... Guess that's your thing, personal attack, maybe couse you don't heave anything more to say...I'm not steping down to your level...

D, don't bother with this joker. He is obviously incapable of having a civil dialogue. Without throwing around half hinged cliches.
    Ok i gues u didn't read this comment... "Great not only do i have to deal with Oliver Stone with his conspiracy theories I now have to deal with a dyslexic that spends all day watching Jerry Springer"...

Yea, i'm the joker...:lol: Who is incapable of having a civil dialogue!?? I sead many times, post the evidenc or something...No riplay...

@gsol i'm going to take your piece of advice and let them "play"...Maybe when i post a huge number of posts and get recognition, than ohhhh than it's on...:D

FORZA JUVE....

Geof

May 14, 2004
    I think there is a misconception here, are we trying to prove that Juve is:

1- Innocent (we always followed the rules and did nothing wrong)

2- Not guilty of the charges by the means of the process

Which are two totally different things.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #617
    B) not guilty of match fixing or attempting to alter results of games by illegal/illicit means...in other words Article 6 violations.

We're not really trying to prove that though since it has already been proven in court. What we are trying to do is inform others of what occured during that trial.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Another question, if we are not guilty, what are we supposed to do? The thing has already happened, what are the plans for the present and the future.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #619
    The shareholders and other members of Giu Le Mani Dalla Juve have launched an appeal in the European Court of Commerce last summer. The case has been accepted.

The prime lawyer in the appeal is Luc Mission of the Bosman case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 21)