calcio, is it really boring?? (4 Viewers)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Then you are a fool, because despite the fact that I hate him, he is a very good striker, regardless of any discrimination against EPL or English players, fact is Serie A defences are overrated as well as La Liga's are...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I find it interesting that so many people say things like why is Totti at Roma, they cant understand what it means to a Romanista to play for Roma, how many times have players stayed at Roma when they could of left for club who would get more success? So many players have stayed at Roma, sacrificing there own carears...

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Yes, we are...but facts are facts, Why is Totti still at Roma? Why did Giallini stay his whole carear? Why did Cafu say at Roma for so long?

non-Roma...

Why so Zanetti stay at Inter? Why does Gerrard stay at Liverpool? Why did Giggs stay at United, despite the fact that Juve and Inter have been after him since he was 17, at a time when United have no money at all?

Money isnt everything, although there are ALOT of mercenaries, love for a club and your surronding, is sometimes more important!

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
No, because Juve were/are successful, why would an italian leave to join a less successful Italian club? And its not as if Juve cant afford to pay him the same as anyone else, so the DP example doesnt work...

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Like I said, he is a Italian, so rule out Barca and Arsenal...As for Milan, I dont know the circumstances, maybe Milan had players that DP though he wasnt going to play who knows, or maybe he just didnt like Milan, a player or the coach...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
RVN is a slightly better overall stricker than Trezeguet, both have similar charachter, both r good finisher, header and both sucks in controlling the ball or when no one provide them with service...
But believe me if ya send Trezeguet to the EPL he will become the best historical EPL scorer in 4-5 years .....
cut the crap that has never happened look at Veron-Crespo-Mutu.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Then you are a fool, because despite the fact that I hate him, he is a very good striker, regardless of any discrimination against EPL or English players, fact is Serie A defences are overrated as well as La Liga's are...
or in other words especially La Liga's.personally i dont see how La Liga's defences are stronger than their english counterparts,i'd take Terry,Carvalho or Ferdinand over Puyol,Ayala etc any day of the week and twice on the sundays!

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
The fact is in Spain it is easiler for defences, because most teams in Spain (and even some in Italy) that play with only 1 striker...whetheras he in England 17 of the 20 taems play with 2 strikers...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I don't think Puyol is actually as good as people make him out to be.Sure,he's a monster in man-on-man situations,but the guy has no finesse,zero anticipation and is basically a defender's version of Gattuso.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)