Calais immigrants (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Juventino[RUS];5037917 said:
Separation by the smartness, the people who wants best future for their kids or themselves, dumbers and radicals doesn't want to study or assimilate, all they want is money and possibilities, they doesn't want to assimilate, work, get education etc.
the smart ones, the ones who'd like to follow the rules, will be allowed to stay in the country, will receive health care, will be receive prepaid get education for them, every month they will have to go to report how good they've learned the language of the country so far, should be created 6 month plan to learn the language otherwise you will be departed, you can't have more than 2 children, any single big law violation - deportation for you and your family, in 1 year or so you will have to pass the test that will prove that you assimilated well so far in the country and the government will give you a residence permit with 5 years probationary period, what the country will get in the end of this system - assimilated law-abiding citizens who pay their taxes and the national wealth because of it, also you cannot ask government to build any church, any special places for you and your relatives, government doesn't owe you anything, you came here - not they came to you

Also, if you graduated from known university in your country and can prove it and government can check it then you are in the first line to receive a chance for a better life
I had no idea what your response was going to be. I didn't expect such a detailed plan. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
When considering how much money employees in Belgium make, and how much they like to strike all the time, neighter are the domestic people
The truth is that european countries are moving into age abyss, europe need migrants but only the quality one, but the reality is absolutely different

Germany, as example, a lot of turkish people doesn't even talk properly on german language neither they know anything about german history but they have trillion of kids and receive huge amount of euros by the benefits that german government organized for them

- - - Updated - - -

I had no idea what your response was going to be. I didn't expect such a detailed plan. :D
I have many plans on many topics in my had

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Those trillions of kids, german citizens, receive the same as german children.µ

however, when they come of age and can work at roflmao factory, they are in the same situation as native germans.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well, the question here is why are you so desperate to go to England? You're already in France. The living conditions aren't much different between the two.
I am totally puzzled by this one too. It's as if the UK is some magical wonderland keeping the thuggish Gauls from sacking their superior culture.

That's perpetuated by the constant media portrayal of the lower and working class, because there are the same kind of lifestyle problems in those areas as you get in Walmart, US.
The story of Europe immigration is the story of US immigration is the story of Asia immigration right now.

Juventino[RUS];5037917 said:
Separation by the smartness, the people who wants best future for their kids or themselves, dumbers and radicals doesn't want to study or assimilate, all they want is money and possibilities, they doesn't want to assimilate, work, get education etc.
the smart ones, the ones who'd like to follow the rules, will be allowed to stay in the country, will receive health care, will be receive prepaid get education for them, every month they will have to go to report how good they've learned the language of the country so far, should be created 6 month plan to learn the language otherwise you will be departed, you can't have more than 2 children, any single big law violation - deportation for you and your family, in 1 year or so you will have to pass the test that will prove that you assimilated well so far in the country and the government will give you a residence permit with 5 years probationary period, what the country will get in the end of this system - assimilated law-abiding citizens who pay their taxes and the national wealth because of it, also you cannot ask government to build any church, any special places for you and your relatives, government doesn't owe you anything, you came here - not they came to you

Also, if you graduated from known university in your country and can prove it and government can check it then you are in the first line to receive a chance for a better life
Best laid plans...

Sometimes i dont get RUS

He dislikes Putin. Yet when he talks of immigrants, its exactly like him
Don't get him started on gays, or you'll be invited for polonium-210 tea.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
polonium tea :touched: :seven:

...about why they want to go to england.

no idea. but even though i have no idea how it is to be in their situation,
i would try to go to a country that allows me to keep speaking my (1st or 2nd) language,
makes it a lot easier for everyone.

england and especially france gotta be their favorites i guess. :boh:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Are you kidding me? England is the best European country by a mile, how can u put France on the same place :lol: there are only 3 bad things in England - royal family, right traffic and scousers

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
england and especially france gotta be their favorites i guess. :boh:
Right. So then why risk death to go from France to England? What is so horrible about France and the rest of the EU that it's worth risking death to get to the UK?

That's like risking death by sailing a paddleboat from Myanmar and landing in Oregon. And when you're in Oregon, your again risk death by riding the undercarriage of a 18-wheel truck to enter California. WTF?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Only ex Vikings came close but their climate is worse

- - - Updated - - -

Right. So then why risk death to go from France to England? What is so horrible about France and the rest of the EU that it's worth risking death to get to the UK?

That's like risking death by sailing a paddleboat from Myanmar and landing in Oregon. And when you're in Oregon, your again risk death by riding the undercarriage of a 18-wheel truck to enter California. WTF?
Better life is the only conclusion

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

i dont get it either. :boh:
...who knows what kinda pictures the smugglers implant in their heads...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
England is the european capitol, of ugly ass women

Bitch please "best country in europe".

Comming from a russian guy. Russia, a area so incredibly vast that still manages to drown in excellent pussy

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Juventino[RUS];5038172 said:
Are you kidding me? England is the best European country by a mile, how can u put France on the same place :lol: there are only 3 bad things in England - royal family, right traffic and scousers
huh? based on what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)