Calais immigrants (5 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5048184 said:
90%+ of immigrants can't read on the domestic language and of course they don't have a bank account in the country where they've just moved in, you cant be that stupid

1. That is not what you said. You said 1 billion immigrants were illiterate. That is not the same as not being able to read the domestic language. You also said 3 billion did not have a bank account. That is not the same as not having a bank account in a certain country. I for example have a bank account in Belgium, I do not have one in Russia. Do you understand this difference?

2. When you are an immigrant and have just moved into a country it is only logical that you do not yet have a bank account. This is something you only have in a particular country if you actually live in that country. It is completely unreasonable to expect of an immigrant to have a bank account in Europe before actually being in Europe. That makes no sense whatsoever.

3. Consider your next move very carefully. You know next to nothing about this. You know you are ignorant. I am going to allow you to walk away without ridicule. It will end here, if you just stop. If you choose to continue however, I will hunt you down to the end of the Earth to make you suffer for your stupidity.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
yy

- - - Updated - - -

1. That is not what you said. You said 1 billion immigrants were illiterate. That is not the same as not being able to read the domestic language. You also said 3 billion did not have a bank account. That is not the same as not having a bank account in a certain country. I for example have a bank account in Belgium, I do not have one in Russia. Do you understand this difference?

2. When you are an immigrant and have just moved into a country it is only logical that you do not yet have a bank account. This is something you only have in a particular country if you actually live in that country. It is completely unreasonable to expect of an immigrant to have a bank account in Europe before actually being in Europe. That makes no sense whatsoever.

3. Consider your next move very carefully. You know next to nothing about this. You know you are ignorant. I am going to allow you to walk away without ridicule. It will end here, if you just stop. If you choose to continue however, I will hunt you down to the end of the Earth to make you suffer for your stupidity.
Are you nuts? I said PEOPLE on earth, not immigrants only, reread my post, it was my reference to your dumb statement that everyone deserves a better life, so everyone deserves to know how to read and to have fucking bank account, so what? just because of it you have to let illegal migrants to own your country?

- - - Updated - - -

Ignorant one is only you, next time when they will rape you mother or sister or rob your house or car you will remember my words

Attachments

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5048073 said:
Can't believe what i am reaing :lol: the Chance for happiness card :lol: +-1 billion of people can't fucking read and you talking about the happiness, 3 billions doesn't have a bank account :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Most of these immigrants become mobsters, they are uneducated, immoral, cultureless human beings, most of them are unteachable

You were talking about immigrants.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel sorry for you, man. You understand so little about this world that it must be very scary.

Mar 9, 2006
You were talking about immigrants.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel sorry for you, man. You understand so little about this world that it must be very scary.
so you misunderstood me and now you are hiding behind "OMG YOU ARE IGNORANT" card :lol: What a clown :lol:

No, i was talking about everyones chance for a better life and i've my response to it, you stupid belgian waffle :lol: you see the pic above? shut your mouth now :lol:

Next thing you know your capital will be renamed into Islamabad :rofl:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5048214 said:
so you misunderstood me and now you are hiding behind "OMG YOU ARE IGNORANT" card :lol: What a clown :lol:

No, i was talking about everyones chance for better life, you stupid belgian waffle :lol: you see the pic above? shut your mouth now :lol:

No. You got it wrong and you know you did. The fact that you are universally regarded as the most retarded person on the forum should also start meaning something to you.

Mar 9, 2006
No. You got it wrong and you know you did. The fact that you are universally regarded as the most retarded person on the forum should also start meaning something to you.
OFC When you say 1 billion of people can't read you mean that it's all about immigrants :rofl: no one can be THAT stupid :lol: and your small brain even didn't notice that i was talking then about immigrants in my 2nd sentence separately :rofl: belgian waffle plz :lol2:

So what about this? You ate your tongue?
:seven:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5048229 said:
OFC When you say 1 billion of people can't read you mean that it's all about immigrants :rofl: no one can be THAT stupid :lol: and your small brain even didn't notice that i was talking then about immigrants in my 2nd sentence separately :rofl: belgian waffle plz :lol2:

So what about this? You ate your tongue?
:seven:
No. You meant it that way. Don't back out of it. You were wrong.

I'm not sure what you think you prove with those statistics.

Mar 9, 2006
No. You meant it that way. Don't back out of it. You were wrong.

I'm not sure what you think you prove with those statistics.
So you know better what i meant? What an idiot :rofl: It's 2 different sentences with different meaning maybe you should go and improve your english, you uneducated belgian waffle :lol2:

Ofc this pic doesn't prove anything, it doesn't prove that immigrants are more likely to end up in prison than natural born citizens :lol: 40% in belgium but it doesn't matter :lol2:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5048247 said:
So you know better what i meant? What an idiot :rofl:
Yes I do. Because you realized you were wrong, you chickened out of the debate and chose to say you meant something else. Which is a tactic only employed by losers who are too scared of admitting defeat because their inner child won't let them.

You are a very very small man.

Mar 9, 2006
Yes I do. Because you realized you were wrong, you chickened out of the debate and chose to say you meant something else. Which is a tactic only employed by losers who are too scared of admitting defeat because their inner child won't let them.

You are a very very small man.
wtf :lol: I meant what i meant, jesus christ, im dying :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What's the general opinion in this thread?
Either you feel everyone in this world is entitled to the pursuit of happiness or you think that everyone with a different skin colour should be exterminated.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5048262 said:
You just failed miserably :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're retarded. We need to help you. Is there anyone we can contact?

Mar 9, 2006
What's the general opinion in this thread?
dunno about general, but the wave of illegal immigrants increased crime rate in Sochi, for example, very much, as you can see on the pic above it's normal practice across the globe - illegal immigrants = increase of crimes

- - - Updated - - -

Either you feel everyone in this world is entitled to the pursuit of happiness or you think that everyone with a different skin colour should be exterminated.

- - - Updated - - -

You're retarded. We need to help you. Is there anyone we can contact?
No one said it, you are sick :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5048266 said:
dunno about general, but the wave of illegal immigrants increased crime rate in Sochi, for example, very much, as you can see on the pic above it's normal practice across the globe - illegal immigrants = increase of crimes
You're telling me that there are people who are risking their lives to emigrate to Russia?

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I'll say this, I'm very proud to be a part of a multicultural society, however there becomes a point where asylum and population bloat isn't sustainable for the West, take the UK for example, we're already overpopulated, open boarders for us would be suicide.

Furthermore, most of the people in France are safe in France, but they're trying to get to the UK, one has to ask why, the standard of life in France is superior, so why are they choosing the UK? If you're escaping Civil War, surely the first country you come to would be the one to settle in.

Mar 9, 2006
You're telling me that there are people who are risking their lives to emigrate to Russia?
45% of Belgian Prison Inmates Are Muslim

:lol: but no, immigrants are not dangerous at all :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I'll say this, I'm very proud to be a part of a multicultural society, however there becomes a point where asylum and population bloat isn't sustainable for the West, take the UK for example, we're already overpopulated, open boarders for us would be suicide.

Furthermore, most of the people in France are safe in France, but they're trying to get to the UK, one has to ask why, the standard of life in France is superior, so why are they choosing the UK? If you're escaping Civil War, surely the first country you come to would be the one to settle in.
This is not truth, Nicoleezy
Crime index France > UK
Safety index France < Uk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5048274 said:
45% of Belgian Prison Inmates Are Muslim

:lol: but no, immigrants are not dangerous at all :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

This is not truth, Nicoleezy
Crime index France > UK
Safety index France < Uk

92% of all Russians have a mental illness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)