Calais immigrants (6 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
You do disagree with the notion of a better life for everybody. That's a weird sentiment at best.
Better life for everybody, it's a nice thought. But I don't want to be the one paying for it...it's not my fault that people in Africa for example still haven't managed to build a working society. And to be honest they never will, I would bet my money on that.

I never quite understood that, especially if one's country can facilitate it.
No country can offer better life for everybody. It's just impossible, pretty blind of you not to see/realize it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Better life for everybody, it's a nice thought. But I don't want to be the one paying for it...it's not my fault that people in Africa for example still haven't managed to build a working society. And to be honest they never will, I would bet my money on that.
But you did build a great society in Europe, right?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's probably debatable nowadays...some countries have done it better than the others. But every country has done it better than any country in Africa for sure. :D
My point is that you are not responsible for building your society. Neither are they. The only reason why these people are not allowed in Europe is their nationality. They were born in Africa for example and you were not. Do you deserve a better chance of happiness just for that coincidence?

Mar 9, 2006
Can't believe what i am reaing :lol: the Chance for happiness card :lol: +-1 billion of people can't fucking read and you talking about the happiness, 3 billions doesn't have a bank account :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Most of these immigrants become mobsters, they are uneducated, immoral, cultureless human beings, most of them are unteachable

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5048073 said:
Can't believe what i am reaing :lol: the Chance for happiness card :lol: +-1 billion of people can't fucking read and you talking about the happiness, 3 billions doesn't have a bank account :lol:

What the fuck is your point?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If we let all those Russian asylum seekers in we might be in trouble yes. Because Russians sure like a bit of the old ultraviolence.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
My point is that you are not responsible for building your society. Neither are they. The only reason why these people are not allowed in Europe is their nationality. They were born in Africa for example and you were not. Do you deserve a better chance of happiness just for that coincidence?
Yes, I deserve a better chance. It's not my problem that somebody has born in Africa. At least it's warm over there. :tup:

Mar 9, 2006
If we let all those Russian asylum seekers in we might be in trouble yes. Because Russians sure like a bit of the old ultraviolence.
Most of the asylum seekers from Russian Fed. are well educated people who are moving away from Putin's regime, otherwise they wouldn't be able to live in europe, how can you even compare them to all these africans and arabs?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yes, I deserve a better chance. It's not my problem that somebody has born in Africa. At least it's warm over there. :tup:
You deserve no chance. People like you are cancer.

Juventino[RUS];5048101 said:
Most of the asylum seekers from Russian Fed. are well educated people who are moving away from Putin's regime, otherwise they wouldn't be able to live in europe
Yes. And they are still insane. Something is seriously fucked up with Russia.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5048122 said:
What a bullshit, they are one of the most peaceful people in your countries, now compare them with arabs and africans
No. They are not. They are actually one of the most violent.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5048129 said:
stats or never happened
Oh, now you want stats? What about this:

Juventino[RUS];5048073 said:

- - - Updated - - -

Most of these immigrants become mobsters, they are uneducated, immoral, cultureless human beings, most of them are unteachable

Don't forget, we're talking about refuguees here. So show me 1 billion refugees who can't read and 3 billion refugees who don't have a bank account.

Then I'll give you stats on Russian criminals.

Mar 9, 2006
Oh, now you want stats? What about this:

Don't forget, we're talking about refuguees here. So show me 1 billion refugees who can't read and 3 billion refugees who don't have a bank account.

Then I'll give you stats on Russian criminals.
We are talking about immigrants here, especially illegal one, most of them don't even know neither English or domestic language of the country where they are about to live in, you can be an asylum seeker only if you are followed by personality in your country, otherwise you are immigrant - legal or illegal one

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5048162 said:
We are talking about immigrants here, especially illegal one, most of them don't even know neither English or domestic language of the country where they are about to live in, you can be an asylum seeker only if you are followed by personality in your country, otherwise you are immigrant - legal or illegal one

Lol. I am fairly certain I know more about the Refugee Convention than you do. But okay. Give me 1 billion immigrants who can't read and 3 billion immigrants who don't have a bank account.

Mar 9, 2006
Lol. I am fairly certain I know more about the Refugee Convention than you do. But okay. Give me 1 billion immigrants who can't read and 3 billion immigrants who don't have a bank account.
90%+ of immigrants can't read on the domestic language and of course they don't have a bank account in the country where they've just moved in, you cant be that stupid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)