• Totally undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Who cares

Now tell us who would you vote for
Yeah... nobody cares ;)

I unfortunately cannot tell you whom I would vote for. As a political scientist- I am always bypartisan. Saying whom I would support would damage my reputation :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

I unfortunately cannot tell you whom I would vote for. As a political scientist- I am always bypartisan. Saying whom I would support would damage my reputation :D
You probably want the senator from Massachusetts, dont you?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

You probably want the senator from Massachusetts, dont you?
I will never tell you :)

I would have strong reasons to vote for both candidates (if only I were eligible to vote).

I like Bush for his main underlying reason for going into Iraq- to secure the supply of 15 millions of barrels of oil per day on the world markets by 2006.

I like Kerry for the fact that he would be determined to cut annual federal deficits and raise taxes on those making more than $200,000 a year.

Back in 1996 election year (Clinton vs Bob Dole) I had this political science professor in my university. We kept asking him whom he will vote for, and he never told us. Up until now he never says whom he votes for.

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

yes but i dont not have the training and the people to direct a nation like america while he at least is supposed to have
This reminds me of a famous bushism :

Journalist : "Mr Bush, can you name the new PM of India?"

Bush : "Yes, the new PM of India is...errr...no I can't name him. But can you name the new Foreign Minister of Mexico?"

Journalist : "No, but Im not running for the presidency"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)