Burqa (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
To answer all the why questions.

First off, what i said does not mean i will necessarily go for a girl that wears Hijab, but if two girls are the exact same and one wears a hijab and the other doesn't, i would choose the one wearing a Hijab. Simply because the former is more compatible with my ideals.

Also if i did marry a woman that doesn't wear a Hijab, i would still try to convince her to wear one. Of course i would want her to be convinced and not wear it just to please me, as that would not serve any purpose imo.
This really is not okay.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Questions for Fred. The hypothetical woman you marry, if she doesn't wear a hijab isn't that her choice, is she not intelligent or 'faithful' enough to come to that decision herself? And by 'convince' do you mean 'pressure', with or without logical arguments? When I say logical I mean in relation to your faith of course, because this discussion could be classed either way to random x person around the world.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Questions for Fred. The hypothetical woman you marry, if she doesn't wear a hijab isn't that her choice, is she not intelligent or 'faithful' enough to come to that decision herself? And by 'convince' do you mean 'pressure', with or without logical arguments? When I say logical I mean in relation to your faith of course, because this discussion could be classed either way to random x person around the world.
Look, it's like asking a beloved husband to quit smoking :bianconero:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
that was question for Fred :D but we all know you, Juvejay and the others are intelligent enough to make all the right decisions all on your own :p
:stuckup:

Wait and see how Fred will respond. He's like my young brother, I know him more than he knows himself :D

Not wearing a hijab is a vice in his opinion but it's not what that keeps him from marrying his girl. It's like a woman and his smoking man, she will try to convince him of quitting smoking but it wouldn't stop her from marrying him :p

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:stuckup:

Wait and see how Fred will respond. He's like my young brother, I know him more than he knows himself :D

Not wearing a hijab is a vice in his opinion but it's not what that keeps him from marrying his girl. It's like a woman and his smoking man, she will try to convince him of quitting smoking but it wouldn't stop her from marrying him :p
is this your indirect way of asking fred to marry you? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)