Burqa (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There are kinds of hijabs too, the one that covers the hair only (I think Iranians use them mostly), and other ones that covers the hair completely plus the neck.
I know girls who wear hijab every day. Curiously I've never been approached by anyone in a burqa.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I know girls who wear hijab every day. Curiously I've never been approached by anyone in a burqa.
I gotta admit, some girls in hijab looks more attracting (is it because it is taboo? :D), as for Burqa? they look like garbage bags moving, stop waiting for them to approach you, doing that is like peeing on God for them.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Sheik.....bro did u read deneb's second post directed towards you? do u understand what he means by "with every post u look like a clown" ? and did u read my post telling you not to speak when u are not sure about it? :p

i mean if u want to say "the quran says etc etc" please provide a link...instead of saying it based on what "someone" said.

Apr 15, 2006
You tell me brother :D Show me the verses along with an interpretation.
You got me :oops:
I gotta admit, some girls in hijab looks more attracting.
Hoori :touched:
WΏΏdy;2990105 said:
Sheik.....bro did u read deneb's second post directed towards you? do u understand what he means by "with every post u look like a clown" ? and did u read my post telling you not to speak when u are not sure about it? :p

i mean if u want to say "the quran says etc etc" please provide a link...instead of saying it based on what "someone" said.
You know as well as I do that I've never read the Quran. But it's not difficult for me or you to do a Google search for 'misinterpreted quran verses' or something like that.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Someone told me the other day that the Quran instructs Muslims to cover themselves in pizza sauce and root for the Azzurri.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
No I don't. But there has to be something in there that the extremists are using to justify themselves of their killings. That's why I said "correct me if I'm wrong".
So you have a problem with someone you are not remotely related to about how they dress based on their religion even if they do it by their own choice? And u dont find someone you are related to and meet every day and maybe live with who would not eat "cow meat" because a "cow is a god [one of many]" and god told them not to [among many other thing i am searching and just might open a thread about since i am bored and stoned] :D?
If u really have this big a problem with "religion" how are u not choking living your life?....and let me remind you most of your posts in this thread are "i am ok with them doing this but not this" when u absolutely have no business because u are not being forced to marry someone of that culture....but then again you just might get married to a girl who will not share you "religious" views and refuse to eat cow meat [again,among many other traditions]...how will u live mate ? :scared:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
WΏΏdy;2990138 said:
:disagree: Its support "barcelona" with pizza sauce and sausage :D
:lol: Yeah, in Islam a "Sausage Fest" is considered a religious holiday involving beefcake shots of Pique and David Villa in their jock straps.

Apr 15, 2006
WΏΏdy;2990150 said:
So you have a problem with someone you are not remotely related to about how they dress based on their religion even if they do it by their own choice? And u dont find someone you are related to and meet every day and maybe live with who would not eat "cow meat" because a "cow is a god [one of many]" and god told them not to [among many other thing i am searching and just might open a thread about since i am bored and stoned] :D?
If u really have this big a problem with "religion" how are u not choking living your life?....and let me remind you most of your posts in this thread are "i am ok with them doing this but not this" when u absolutely have no business because u are not being forced to marry someone of that culture....but then again you just might get married to a girl who will not share you "religious" views and refuse to eat cow meat [again,among many other traditions]...how will u live mate ? :scared:
OK, I kinda lost you there. Maybe cos you are stoned. :D What do you mean by "how are u not choking living your life?"?

Well yes, I'm pretty sure I'll marry someone who believes in Hinduism and wants to go to a temple every week, pray to one of the many Gods in Hinduism and probably want my children to be religious too. I'm not sure how I'll deal with it, and this bothers me to this very day. How will I live? I have no idea.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
OK, I kinda lost you there. Maybe cos you are stoned. :D What do you mean by "how are u not choking living your life?"?

Well yes, I'm pretty sure I'll marry someone who believes in Hinduism and wants to go to a temple every week, pray to one of the many Gods in Hinduism and probably want my children to be religious too. I'm not sure how I'll deal with it, and this bothers me to this very day. How will I live? I have no idea.
Right now you are bothered so massively by how someone chooses to cover themselves....you find it weird that someone would do that because god told them to...and that "someone" is not related to you and your life is not really affected by it...and you are having all these discussions that simply state that something as simple as dressing of a person really really bugs you
By "how are u not choking living your life" i mean you live with friends and family that wont eat cow meat but any other kind of meat because god told them not to or they believe the cow is a god,that does not bug you?:D...you dont find that weird? I think anyone would find that 10 times weirder than a dress code...
You have eaten cow in your lifetime,but u dont do it regularly,why is that? ...Do you tell them that the leather they are using might be comming from a skinned cow? or the toothpaste they are using also has to be processed using bones they have no idea about? etc etc since you preach atheism everywhere

I am stoned :D

my point...if how someone dresses massively bugs you then the situation i mentioned above,that you are living in,should drive you insane.

Apr 15, 2006
WΏΏdy;2990207 said:
Right now you are bothered so massively by how someone chooses to cover themselves....you find it weird that someone would do that because god told them to...and that "someone" is not related to you and your life is not really affected by it...and you are having all these discussions that simply state that something as simple as dressing of a person really really bugs you
By "how are u not choking living your life" i mean you live with friends and family that wont eat cow meat but any other kind of meat because god told them not to or they believe the cow is a god,that does not bug you?:D...you dont find that weird? I think anyone would find that 10 times weirder than a dress code...
You have eaten cow in your lifetime,but u dont do it regularly,why is that? ...Do you tell them that the leather they are using might be comming from a skinned cow? or the toothpaste they are using also has to be processed using bones they have no idea about? etc etc since you preach atheism everywhere

I am stoned :D

my point...if how someone dresses massively bugs you then the situation i mentioned above,that you are living in,should drive you insane.
Jesus Christ, how many joints have you had? :lol:

TBH mate, there are lot of things similar to what you described that I see everyday. I see people going to temples and places of pilgrimage, praying to God, eating one kind of meat and not the other, among other things. I don't preach atheism or disbelief in God. I don't force my opinions onto them. I don't go to every Muslim girl I know and tell them to not cover themselves cos it's a stupid idea. I don't tear down every picture of Jesus I find in my office cubicles(yeah, there's a few of them there). I don't like to go around and preach my beliefs like a missionary. The most I've done is tell someone that there is no God, or that praying doesn't really help. I've had my fair share of religious arguments while I'm drunk, but I don't make it a point to talk about it all the time.

How do I live in such situations? Well, ignorance. I just ignore the religious stuff they do. And if I do feel like I'm going insane, I've found a nice outlet for my feelings: this forum. What's the worst that can happen? Someone telling me I'm coming off as a fool? Angering, upsetting or befriending someone? Meh, i can live with that. :D

PS: Sorry for taking the lord's name in vain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)