Burqa (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedvěd

I would expect -- no, demand -- a +rep from Dru for pointing that out. :D
Pointing out what? It already points itself. :p

I would. That way she won't be aware of her surroundings when I throw her in the trunk and take her to my basement.
I love the way you're thinking. :tup: But I would take her to the woods, as I don't have a basemen.

Apr 15, 2006
I was going to reply to the recent posts here, but since no one here cares, I'm not going to anymore. You start a thread to discuss opinions, and when you give your opinion, people don't care about it. Brilliant. Simply brilliant. What's the point of having a forum where people don't care about ones opinion and what they think? Pure genius. Pat yourselves on the back everyone. You've done mankind a huge favour. Don't give a fuck about others' opinion. I wish we figured this out centuries ago!

Tahir, that comment about killing infidels was clearly a hot-headed comment. Sure, the Qur'an probably mentions not tolerating the infidel a couple of times, but it's clearly not the justification for my comment. It was indeed classless. I apologize.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Nope it doesn't.

I'd love to hear those arguments. The Koran and Sunnah are clear about what a woman is required to cover. That does not include her face or her hands. Anything else is additional.

:lol:
What's their reason for doing it then? Just curious, I'm not very well versed in religion.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
Wow. How one can make a big deal out of what people CHOOSE to wear, amazes me. Sure, just let whores wander around with minimum clothing and deny women who have selfrespect and faith enough to cover theirselves to wear whatever the fuck they want. Aren't there enough important problems to take care of? Or is this one of them, part III of the heroic "War on Terror"?
who are you to call women who wear mini skirts "whores"?Seriously take this bullshit elsewhere.Are you ethnic Norwegian by the way?Jezuz,if Osama Bin Landed launched his official forum i'm sure,there would be less conservative opinions than some stuff that is written here.Where are the Mods,oh i forgot most mods actually agree with this. (huge facepalm)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
who are you to call women who wear mini skirts "whores"?Seriously take this bullshit elsewhere.Are you ethnic Norwegian by the way?Jezuz,if Osama Bin Landed launched his official forum i'm sure,there would be less conservative opinions than some stuff that is written here.Where are the Mods,oh i forgot most mods actually agree with this. (huge facepalm)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Nope it doesn't.

I'd love to hear those arguments. The Koran and Sunnah are clear about what a woman is required to cover. That does not include her face or her hands. Anything else is additional.

:lol:
Yup that's what I meant, I mixed hijab with Burqa.

Aug 1, 2003
I don't know much about burqa, but for hijab for example - and I guess the concepts would still be similar - I think a lot of people overlook the fact that in Islam at least I don't think it's just a 'piece of clothing' to cover you up etc. When having the hijab on, you are pretty much restrained from doing a lot of things Islam already taught you not to do - you can't wear the hijab and go to clubs, you can't wear it and drink in public, or even smoke it will just look weird. When you have it on, you are sort of a representation of the religion itself and its beliefs, which is why I think some women actually choose to wear it, it's the kind of lifestyle they wish to lead. I'm not saying it's any better than non-hijab wearing women, but it is a choice. So what's the big deal? It's different to what some of the people here are accustomed to, just like how wearing minimal clothing is different to theirs.

Apr 15, 2006
I don't know much about burqa, but for hijab for example - and I guess the concepts would still be similar - I think a lot of people overlook the fact that in Islam at least I don't think it's just a 'piece of clothing' to cover you up etc. When having the hijab on, you are pretty much restrained from doing a lot of things Islam already taught you not to do - you can't wear the hijab and go to clubs, you can't wear it and drink in public, or even smoke it will just look weird. When you have it on, you are sort of a representation of the religion itself and its beliefs, which is why I think some women actually choose to wear it, it's the kind of lifestyle they wish to lead. I'm not saying it's any better than non-hijab wearing women, but it is a choice. So what's the big deal? It's different to what some of the people here are accustomed to, just like how wearing minimal clothing is different to theirs.
All this while, I was waiting for an explanation like this. Thanks Sally.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I was going to reply to the recent posts here, but since no one here cares, I'm not going to anymore. You start a thread to discuss opinions, and when you give your opinion, people don't care about it. Brilliant. Simply brilliant. What's the point of having a forum where people don't care about ones opinion and what they think? Pure genius. Pat yourselves on the back everyone. You've done mankind a huge favour. Don't give a fuck about others' opinion. I wish we figured this out centuries ago!

Tahir, that comment about killing infidels was clearly a hot-headed comment. Sure, the Qur'an probably mentions not tolerating the infidel a couple of times, but it's clearly not the justification for my comment. It was indeed classless. I apologize.
No probs.

Please explain the bold though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)