Burqa (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I doubt Asma would take it off.

Hoori is by her own admittance not a believer anymore, so she really doesn't count.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I doubt Asma would take it off.

Hoori is by her own admittance not a believer anymore, so she really doesn't count.
True, but from what she told us in the past, up until university she was really religious. So maybe she could tell us what did she think about it during her high school years and how much did her opinion about the hijab change in the last 5-6 years. Or did it change at all.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
True, but from what she told us in the past, up until university she was really religious. So maybe she could tell us what did she think about it during her high school years and how much did her opinion about the hijab change in the last 5-6 years. Or did it change at all.

Hindsight(or shall i say perceived hindsight) always blurs judgment though. So i think if you're really interested in what muslim women think, at least here, you should ask Asma and Cigdem(I think ).

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hindsight(or shall i say perceived hindsight) always blurs judgment though. So i think if you're really interested in what muslim women think, at least here, you should ask Asma and Cigdem(I think ).
Hoori was always honest about her opinion and feelings back from the days when she was religious, which are almost 100% different than her opinion and feelings right now. I think hindsight won't play any part in what she'll say.
Actually, I believe that her opinion from back then wasn't different than Asma's opinion right now (if what you say about Asma is really how she feels).
But lets leave the girls say what they have to say :)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If we were professional researchers, i'd argue that she isn't a credible source if we were to choose muslim women as our sample, she wouldn't fit the criteria and there is no guarantee that she won't be affected by(perceived) hindsight. But this isn't real research, so do as you like :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Hoori was always honest about her opinion and feelings back from the days when she was religious, which are almost 100% different than her opinion and feelings right now. I think hindsight won't play any part in what she'll say.
Actually, I believe that her opinion from back then wasn't different than Asma's opinion right now (if what you say about Asma is really how she feels).
But lets leave the girls say what they have to say :)
You are wrong. I always hated the hijab. Most of my friends are still religious but in private conversations they admit that they are forced to wear the hijab and they wouldn't do it if they are allowed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)