Burqa (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I know in Dubai only clubbing takes place until 2am or 3 no? My uncle told me that the other day.

As for the most of Arab countries, I'm not so sure. I don't think women go clubbing in gulf countries. I'm actually certain that it never happens there.

Other Arab countries it doesn't happen much either according to my Arab friends abroad . Anyway, who cares.
Indeed, Dubai sucks for clubbing anyway.

I'm of to Lebanon next week btw :weee: :jvefan:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Don't know but Armenians do feel safe in Lebanon. Must be for a reason.
When the Turks pillaged, most of them were on death marches in the deserts to Leb and Syria. Then the motherland got conquered by the communists so there was no "home" anymore. The Western was taken by Turks, the Eastern by the Communists. So they thank the Lebanese for allowing them citizenship, a new home and well...rights.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why are we back on topic? :shifty: I was enjoying the talk about clubbing and Sojok :p

Oh, I find the Burqa disgusting and totally unnecessary btw, and I am a Muslim (albeit one that drinks, eats pork, and fornicates for leisure).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
My mother and my aunties are pretty religious as one can get, and they all think the Burqa has little to being something that is required in any way at all, and know its obviously a cultural thing (minority thing too mostly), but also mainly bit of a trend based on how it flactuates in use in certain places. Seems to be a way to show ones identity in a way.

I saw an interesting documentary where it showed that muslim countries/communities where Burqa's were frowned upon or uncommon, they became more common when Islam was targetted more and more in western world, minor way to show to react to it or show sign of growing radicalism in a way (pretty uncommon for somali's to have Burqa's, but suddenly somali's in denmark started to wear burqa quite a bit, Somali community in Sweden were puzzled etc).

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I think it a clutural thing rather than religious to be honest. If you look into it, its not a must to wear. Its just like pimping the hijab :) You add Burqa to it and your set :D
Burqa is is not enforced by islam. It is optional actually. But the hype about it in the west is just too much.
Spot on , it more of a traditional thing ... tribal if you may..

More like brainwashing at an early age so they don't ask questions or do any justification when there older.
think of it like this .. would you let your daughter walk out in slutty clothes? or dress moderately? To most it seems extreme to fully cover and wear a burqa, but coming from their roots and tradition it was a way to protect their women ...which not always worked for obvious human nature reasons.

I haven't been to any other Arab country before but I don't think I am able to do things there that I am doing here in Lebanon.
Man you can do ANYTHING anywhere...trust me...

I know in Dubai only clubbing takes place until 2am or 3 no? My uncle told me that the other day.

As for the most of Arab countries, I'm not so sure. I don't think women go clubbing in gulf countries. I'm actually certain that it never happens there.

Other Arab countries it doesn't happen much either according to my Arab friends abroad . Anyway, who cares.
like hell they dont, I lived in the gulf for almost 10 years... some of the coolest and wildest women i seen. Bahrain/Dubai is where a majority of the shit happens...but tbh I have had better times in KSA believe it or not..

Clubs run until 3 AM. But until they leave, do whatever last move they have to secure not ending alone in bed, grab a bite and all it would be around 430 AM :)

yadob tneek wetnam ya3ni :) "I will delete this line after you read it"
IKNOWDATSRIGHT! :spliff:

Interesting read for those who are not just in here for lip service: Islamic Veil
Thanks my ninja ...

this is how most Muslim women wear it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)