Burqa (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
More like brainwashing at an early age so they don't ask questions or do any justification when there older.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #29
    I haven't been to any other Arab country before but I don't think I am able to do things there that I am doing here in Lebanon.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #33
    Like insulting a President? Prime Minister? Any politician you want.

Night-life. I don't think Arab countries do accept or have the night life that we have here. Women in clubs, pubs, bars. Going out with girls at any time, any place you want etc...

Too many other things.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    The clubbing and so forth is pretty much on on most if not All arab countries. After all we must be as cool as the west is :)

The insultation part - not sure if all countries does this.

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    They're not as respected as they are here in Lebanon.
    never saw this over here in egypt to be honest.
    We still have some old armenian schools left but they teach the same government curriculum its just the school name that remains the same.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37
    The clubbing and so forth is pretty much on on most if not All arab countries. After all we must be as cool as the west is :)

The insultation part - not sure if all countries does this.
    I know in Dubai only clubbing takes place until 2am or 3 no? My uncle told me that the other day.

As for the most of Arab countries, I'm not so sure. I don't think women go clubbing in gulf countries. I'm actually certain that it never happens there.

Other Arab countries it doesn't happen much either according to my Arab friends abroad . Anyway, who cares.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    why whats wrong with armenians? why would you be laughed at??
    Lebanon is more democratic then any other Arab country. It's not a question of being laughed at, this goes to any nationality. it's just you can't really have much more freedom in any of the other Arab states than in Leb.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #39
    never saw this over here in egypt to be honest.
    We still have some old armenian schools left but they teach the same government curriculum its just the school name that remains the same.
    Don't know but Armenians do feel safe in Lebanon. Must be for a reason.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    Clubs run until 3 AM. But until they leave, do whatever last move they have to secure not ending alone in bed, grab a bite and all it would be around 430 AM :)

yadob tneek wetnam ya3ni :) "I will delete this line after you read it"

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)