Burdisso-Camoranesi trade (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
sateeh said:
my problem is with the finances, a straight swp shouldnt be on the table. Hes a world cup winner ffs.And i think we should at least net 8m from this sale.

This is what i have been saying about the Italian internationals that were in the WC.These players are in their prime & are outstanding performers & the Juve management failed to market these players better.

Could u imagine what Chelsea would have paid for Cannavaro & Buffon???????:money: :money: :money: :money:

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
vlatko said:
we should net SOMETHING, yes, but i don't think camo's value is that high. he's 30 years old, a world cup winner, yes, but it's not like he was the player of the tournament or anything, he was just there. anyway i do agree we should get some money. but in the end burdisso is what 25? camo is 30..i doubt we'll get much. especially since camo made it so obvious he wants to leave.
thats the key there.It was the case with Viera who imo we should've netted at least 15m from his transfer.

He is one of the league's top players and one of the top players in the world.Although he wasnt the best in the world cup, but putting that on ur resume should be good enough imo.

Thats why we got fairly good cash on the others.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Byrone said:
This is what i have been saying about the Italian internationals that were in the WC.These players are in their prime & are outstanding performers & the Juve management failed to market these players better.

Could u imagine what Chelsea would have paid for Cannavaro & Buffon???????:money: :money: :money: :money:
spot on, i understand that we r not in a position of power.But i really think if we had a more experienced personnel to handle then we would've got better results.Imo thats why Bettega was teamed up with Secco(although the results didnt differ much)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

we would have gotten more if....we were in serie a. imo we got some good money for the transfers we made considering the fact we are now a serie b club. that is the key point here.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Byrone said:

Cannavaro is 33/34 and we still got 10 million euro's for him. I think that was the most we could hope for.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Dominic said:
Cannavaro is 33/34 and we still got 10 million euro's for him. I think that was the most we could hope for.
The Canna & Thuram transfers were commendable i agree but i still think Zambrotta when on the cheap.

Unfortunately for us the same might apply with Camo.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
honestly, i dot care if camo leaves, we dont exactly need him. we have marchionni to play right wing away.

my only concern is now that we gave away, gasbaronni and kapo....doesnt leave the team much depth.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Adrian said:
honestly, i dot care if camo leaves, we dont exactly need him. we have marchionni to play right wing away.

my only concern is now that we gave away, gasbaronni and kapo....doesnt leave the team much depth.

i think marchionni will be switched to left wing if camo stays, to allow nedved to roam in freedom.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
camo isnt too popular in the transfer market IMO.so i dont think we'd be able to get too huge a sum for him.having said that,this might be the most profitable time,in terms of money,to sell him.what we'd get for him now will probably be more than what we get for him some years down the road when he hits his 30's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)