Bunker rossonero (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

I can see Stam playing at his current level for at least another two seasons.

Cafu will be 34 by the end of June. Nesta is still only 28. All we need to do is buy one good defender next season and another one the season after.

Yes, but the truth is that you can never know. After last season we thought Thuram still had a good 2 or 3years, but this year he has been crap.

Buy on AliExpress.com

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
for the ones that say that Milan's defence will get old soon..

What difference does it make for the next season?

They will have a wall infront of their goal.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Zabranjeno pušenje!!!! :star: :cool:

A wall? With Maldini? I soo don't want to talk bad about San Paolo :touched: but the truth is that if there's going to be a light at the end of the tunel it will be when Maldini won't be quick enough and I see that light.

OP
Kaiser Franco
Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Yes, but the truth is that you can never know. After last season we thought Thuram still had a good 2 or 3years, but this year he has been crap.
    True, but maybe he will rise from his ashes just like Maldini and above all Old Billy did for us. Do never underestimate the determination of grandpas;)

OP
    Kaiser Franco
    Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

A wall? With Maldini? I soo don't want to talk bad about San Paolo :touched: but the truth is that if there's going to be a light at the end of the tunel it will be when Maldini won't be quick enough and I see that light.
    It's not jus about speed : we have Nesta or Cafu for that. It's also about anticipation and timing, and God knows if Lord Paolo has both.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

It's still a wall. ;)

Nesta is not one of the fastest players around either. But he anticipates opponent's move better than any other defender i have seen. Maldini is old, but he has a vision for the game and knows how to pull the shirt without referee noticing anything (it happens so often that you hear commentator say something like "grande esperience di Maldini" which basically means he managed to bring down the opponent illegaly and get away with it:D). Stam will bring height & speed to that defence and he has a forward going flare which is freakin dangerous. Pancaro is jack of all trades (plays left, right and when necessaru centre). Add cafu & Kaladze and if you ask me, thats best defence next year, even if they as a set wont last long.

Milan is playing smart. they are making a team from one year to another, adding experienced players on short term contracts. It worked last two years, maybe it will work this year too. Stam is a move in right direction for them.....

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    Stam, Nesta, Pancaro.

Reminds me of a certain Biancoceleste team :D
    Yeah, Milan/Lazio samething. :D

So Lazio won the league this year and the CL last year. :D

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    good formation for bb milan,but after 2 years they will have very aging defenders,all 4 will suck.

but juve,we have Zambro + Mexes + Ferrari + Legro (he will earn experience),we will rock ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
    good formation for bb milan,but after 2 years they will have very aging defenders,all 4 will suck.

but juve,we have Zambro + Mexes + Ferrari + Legro (he will earn experience),we will rock ;)
    Who said we have Mexes and Ferrari anyway? Even if they come, and Legro improves, that still leaves a bit of uncertainty in the fullback positions, because Zambro isn't that solid a defender, and the other 3 are CBs. Legro's not exactly young, so saying that he'll gain experience and pinning our hopes on that is a tad risky IMO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)