Bunker rossonero (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It follows on from my previous sig Bes:

1 Corinthians 13:1-13

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

-------------------------------------------------------

Bes, if you don't have a Bible i'd gladly buy you one; it'd be an honour :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Me too :touched: It was one of the earlier passages that I memorised, I've always loved it :thumb:

But we're going waaaay off-topic, so we'd better stop now :)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++

Just like in '02 World Cup :confused::D
No like Del Piero in the World Cup, Euro Cup, and World Cup and in the CL Final...when he physically showed up but mentally didn't as has been the case his whole career.
Your basing one player on one game (Maldini) and omitting the fact that the next season his team won the CL and he was voted the 2nd best player in Europe at 35 years old and written off by journalists. I would also like to add in year where his team played the most games of any team in Italy (ever) and he was the most active player.
Please sputter these tactless and classless one-liners somewhere else as they add nothing to the arguement but show us WHO knows their football history and WHO doesn't.

Thank you for clarifying that.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

Yeah, Milan/Lazio samething. :D

So Lazio won the league this year and the CL last year. :D
Of course...Pirlo, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Kaka, Maldini, Seedorf, Pippo and Tomasson have SS written all over them..the link is obvious! :cheesy:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++

It's still a wall. ;)

Nesta is not one of the fastest players around either. But he anticipates opponent's move better than any other defender i have seen. Maldini is old, but he has a vision for the game and knows how to pull the shirt without referee noticing anything (it happens so often that you hear commentator say something like "grande esperience di Maldini" which basically means he managed to bring down the opponent illegaly and get away with it:D). Stam will bring height & speed to that defence and he has a forward going flare which is freakin dangerous. Pancaro is jack of all trades (plays left, right and when necessaru centre). Add cafu & Kaladze and if you ask me, thats best defence next year, even if they as a set wont last long.

Milan is playing smart. they are making a team from one year to another, adding experienced players on short term contracts. It worked last two years, maybe it will work this year too. Stam is a move in right direction for them.....
Hey laziale, don't go all softy on Milan now. I know they will soon have lots of ex-biancocelesti, but that's no reason to start talking good about them :D

I know that experince is a huge advantage sometimes, but i believe that if something will go wrong it will be with Maldini. He's not that impressive if you take away Nesta from his side. Besides, as you said, Nesta is not the quickest out there, neither are Maldini or Stam, so I see hope for others to net a few in Milan's goal ... down with the wall :boxing:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Poor Stam, he dissed the Inzaghi brothers in his autography, then went to Lazio and played alongside Simone, now Pippo :D
:LOL: I didn't think of that!!

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

Hey laziale, don't go all softy on Milan now. I know they will soon have lots of ex-biancocelesti, but that's no reason to start talking good about them :D
That would be the day, when i go softy on Milan (or any other serie a team) :D

Seeing Nesta playing in that filthy jersey was/is discusting......:D
so is seeing Nedved in Juve's jersey...;)

And probably thats what Parma fans felt about Crespo & Veron in Lazio's jersey;)

Some teams have/had money and can buy the best;) It sucks (even when Lazio did it) but one can still be objective and call the things as one sees them, regardless of colour of the jersey.

And i do agree. Relying on experienced defenders (like Juve did:D) can be a **** up if they hit the "end" of their carrier in the mid-season. It can very well happen to Maldini..:)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Poor Stam, he dissed the Inzaghi brothers in his autography, then went to Lazio and played alongside Simone, now Pippo :D
Don't worry about Stam. I'm sure he can handle both of the them and I'm also pretty much sure the Inzaghi brothers are harmless ;) :D

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
I know that experince is a huge advantage sometimes, but i believe that if something will go wrong it will be with Maldini. He's not that impressive if you take away Nesta from his side. Besides, as you said, Nesta is not the quickest out there, neither are Maldini or Stam, so I see hope for others to net a few in Milan's goal ... down with the wall :boxing:
hmmm...

considering that Maldini is retiring in 2006 so this playing forever bit and he will eventually fall is kind of pointless because he has two seasons to collapse as you suggest.
More over, the impressive statement makes me scratch my head...why?
- Last season..Nesta's first...Nesta had a hard time adapting in the first 10 matches...It was common knowledge that thanks to Maldini to his side he was able to make a less than smooth transition. More importantly, HOW do you explain Maldini getting the top marks last season, voted for the Silver Ball?? Because of Nesta?
Why wasn't Nesta showered with all these accolades then?
More over, Nesta is renound for his less than healthy track record...I guess Costacurta too in games vs. Real Madrid, Ajax, Inter in the semi's and this season vs. Juve and Roma it was Costacurta who made Maldini impressive :rolleyes:
I just love the Juventini theories and wishful thinking..
About the speed....of course this season has shown that a defense needs speed above all: Costacurta, Maldini and Nesta and Pancaro compared to the speedy Zambrotta, Thuram and Legrottaglie...OH YEAH..no contest...we all know that the speed won out this season!! :lazy:

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++

That would be the day, when i go softy on Milan (or any other serie a team) :D

Seeing Nesta playing in that filthy jersey was/is discusting......:D
so is seeing Nedved in Juve's jersey...;)

And probably thats what Parma fans felt about Crespo & Veron in Lazio's jersey;)
Same feeling here man. Seeing Nedved in a Juve shirt, Nesta in a Milan, Stankovic in an Inter and so on is just digusting.

If Lazio kept their players they would be the best in the world. Well, so would Parma. :D

But you guys gotta admit Lazio have brilliant players they created, thats why everyone is after them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)