Bundesliga 2020-21 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Reading that there are boardroom tensions at Bayern? Heard Flick wants more say in transfers and the team he picks because apparently he was criticized when he said he prefers Alaba and Boateng over 80M Hernandez.

Seems Flick is facing a Allegri-Tici/Nedved situation with Salihamidzic.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Why would any talented football player want to sign for Leverkusen in the first place? The club has no winning history in the Bundesliga. No European relevance since the famous Zidane goal. The city of Leverkusen only has 160K inhabitants in a country of 80 million people. Basically you'll get to live in a suburb of Cologne. There's a pharmaceutical company that brought Aspirin on the market that is headquartered there but it doesn't seem like a fun place to me.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Why would any talented football player want to sign for Leverkusen in the first place? The club has no winning history in the Bundesliga. No European relevance since the famous Zidane goal. The city of Leverkusen only has 160K inhabitants in a country of 80 million people. Basically you'll get to live in a suburb of Cologne. There's a pharmaceutical company that brought Aspirin on the market that is headquartered there but it doesn't seem like a fun place to me.
Have to beat in mind that Gray was living in Leicester.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Still a good team to join for young players who want to develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)