Bundesliga 2020-21 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Best Bayern player atm. I'm curious how long he'll need until he gets injured.
What I meant is, those numbers aren't anything special.

He doesn't have as much minutes in his legs as the rest of the team, does he (also counting last season)? Basically all of your starters look tired. Really could have used Perisic.

- - - Updated - - -

Not that I'm complaining :p

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

He doesn't have as much minutes in his legs as the rest of the team, does he (also counting last season)? Basically all of your starters look tired. Really could have used Perisic.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, he's been there for 5 years. There's no way he'd still be here if he had that kind of production at Juve.
Even DC had better numbers than he did with us despite spending 70% in the hospital.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

They aren't, but he really stepped up these last few games. It's the last player I'd expect something like that from.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck this gets me depressed, thinking we could have a reliable player in Ivan instead of that fraud Costa :depressed:

- - - Updated - - -

Also, he's been there for 5 years. There's no way he'd still be here if he had that kind of production at Juve.
Even DC had better numbers than he did with us despite spending 70% in the hospital.
Thing is he's scoring quite important goals for us, especially in important games he seems to deliver. You could say he's our Cuadrado.

This season he has really good numbers, injuries prevented him from proving himself the other seasons.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/kingsley-coman/profil/spieler/243714

And I'm not even his biggest fan, but this season he has been really good. Still I don't think he can keep up like this, I gotta see it before I believe it.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Fuck this gets me depressed, thinking we could have a reliable player in Ivan instead of that fraud Costa :depressed:

- - - Updated - - -

Thing is he's scoring quite important goals for us, especially in important games he seems to deliver. You could say he's our Cuadrado.

This season he has really good numbers, injuries prevented him from proving himself the other seasons.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/kingsley-coman/profil/spieler/243714

And I'm not even his biggest fan, but this season he has been really good. Still I don't think he can keep up like this, I gotta see it before I believe it.
Maybe, but Juve rarely holds on to players that will show up in 5 years time.
I'm much more regretful of Vidal's sale because he was arguably our most important player at the time, and we have failed to replace him ever since. People like Coman come and go every couple of years, it's no biggie.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Maybe, but Juve rarely holds on to players that will show up in 5 years time.
I'm much more regretful of Vidal's sale because he was arguably our most important player at the time, and we have failed to replace him ever since. People like Coman come and go every couple of years, it's no biggie.
The Bayern board must have seen something in him since he's still here, Bayern is not known as a club keeping scrubs that doesn't add anything. So Coman must add something on or off the pitch since he was kept here. Back in 15-16 he really showed many glimpses of what was to come but injuries seems to have slowed down his development. I'd like to see if he can develop without the injuries, his crosses this year has risen a lot in quality. Lets see if it's just temporarily good form or more than that - my biggest issue with him was how he seemed to lack intelligence in his actions, but this season it has suddenly been there funny enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah he won't be for some time yet after that injury.
Very up and down. He showed glimpses of how much talent he got, but he has also been very frustrating much of the time. Slow in his ball distribution, selfish and not working hard enough.

But he also had moments of absolute world class football. His goal against Dortmund is what we expect to see from him in 2021, same goes for the one against Salzburg, but first he needs to play more for the team.

Last edited:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Lilian Thuram reveals he was shocked to see his son Marcus spitting in his opponent’s face: ‘I asked myself if he was my son.’

Thuram, 23, was sent off during Borussia Monchengladbach-Hoffenheim last weekend after spitting in Stefan Posch ‘s face.

“I was watching the game and I was left shocked,” Lilian Thuram, a former Parma and Juventus defender, told RCI Guadeloupe.

“Later on, I had his explanation. He was angry, and the saliva came off his mouth without him wanting it. Marcus wants people to know it wasn’t intentional, he knows this gesture shouldn’t exist on a football pitch.” :lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
“Later on, I had his explanation. He was angry, and the saliva came off his mouth without him wanting it." :lol:
Malcolm X wannabe motherfucker must think we are all as stupid as he is.

Acting like his son is Daffy Duck or something :lol: Preposterous! More like Daft Fuck.

He got the 5 game ban and big fine anyway, fully deserved.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Lilian Thuram reveals he was shocked to see his son Marcus spitting in his opponent’s face: ‘I asked myself if he was my son.’

Thuram, 23, was sent off during Borussia Monchengladbach-Hoffenheim last weekend after spitting in Stefan Posch ‘s face.

“I was watching the game and I was left shocked,” Lilian Thuram, a former Parma and Juventus defender, told RCI Guadeloupe.

“Later on, I had his explanation. He was angry, and the saliva came off his mouth without him wanting it. Marcus wants people to know it wasn’t intentional, he knows this gesture shouldn’t exist on a football pitch.” :lol:
Next time Lillian hears the name Marcus, he'll say "Who?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)