Bundesliga 2020-21 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
No doubt is he a good player but seems recent success got to his head. He's simply not a player that should get the same salary as Neuer, Müller or Lewandowski.

11+6 is a very decent offer especially taking into consideration how the football clubs are struggling economically. I doubt any other club would give him 20 mio a year or even 15+ outright as things are standing.

He should ride the bench from now on, it's not like there aren't players to take over from him. Süle and Hernandez should be the main CB pair imo.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hopefully we make bid on January Solves so much of our needs, we need extra CB, LB and left wingback, and this guy is top class at all those positions.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Might need to terminate much more contracts than just Khedira's one to accomodate this guy.

"We presented him with a really, very, good, very fair, competitive offer - especially during these times.
We told David's agent during the last meeting that we wanted clarity and an answer by the end of October. Because we want planning for such an important position and personnel. But we haven't heard anything until Saturday. Our sporting director Hasan Salihamidžić then contacted the agent and the answer was that the offer is still unsatisfying and that we should think more. We then decided to take the offer off the table completely. That means there is no longer any offer
."

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
:agree: Yup, his behaviour makes me accepting the fact he's leaving much easier. It's a pity he's leaving on a free in his prime, but I believe he won't be missed much. Good move by the club.
This guy really believes he should earn as much as Müller, Lewandowski and Neuer while never being even half as important as these 3 players:rofl:

Bayern strecthed themselves 3 times with improved offers and he still refuses. What a fucking fraud he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)