Bundesliga 2019/20 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Was wondering how strong the current Bayern is, top 4 CL contender? I thought their CB pairing of Boateng- Alaba would be weak but their results suggest otherwise. Do they play Alaba-Boateng-Pavard 3-man defence, or is Pavard playing like a fullback and Alaba really a centre-back?

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Was wondering how strong the current Bayern is, top 4 CL contender? I thought their CB pairing of Boateng- Alaba would be weak but their results suggest otherwise. Do they play Alaba-Boateng-Pavard 3-man defence, or is Pavard playing like a fullback and Alaba really a centre-back?
Alaba and Boateng are playing as CB’s, Pavard as full back. Pavard is having a really decent season, Alaba has been really good as CB too.

Flick gonna have a luxury problem when Süle are back, who to play? And should Alaba go back to the left back and push Davies out?

Many options to chose from. Especially as it right now seems like Boateng might even stay beyond the summer, who would’ve thought 6 months ago lol.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Alaba and Boateng are playing as CB’s, Pavard as full back. Pavard is having a really decent season, Alaba has been really good as CB too.

Flick gonna have a luxury problem when Süle are back, who to play? And should Alaba go back to the left back and push Davies out?

Many options to chose from. Especially as it right now seems like Boateng might even stay beyond the summer, who would’ve thought 6 months ago lol.
Its obvious that Alaba is Flick's boss of the defense and he ll continue playing LCB for sure, same for Davies for LB. They have both cemented their position. The only question is, who is going to play next to Alaba and that depends on Süle reaching full fitness and his pre-acl-condition again.

Pavard/Dest---Süle/Boateng---Alaba/Hernandez---Davies/Alaba/Hernandez

Poor Lucas, but that is the reality..most useless record transfer ever by the most incompetent SD in Bayern history.

Hoping for Upamecano for Boateng this summer or next.

Last edited:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Don't rub it in Bi@tch. 7 years is nothing - try waiting 24 :D :p
Well wasn't to compare anything, was just wondering it's already 7 years ago as I nearly remember the final as was it yesterday - my whole point really.

And when we won it in 2001 we had to wait 25 years, latest European Cup was in 1976 ;) 3 lost finals in 1982, 87 and the famous 99..

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Well wasn't to compare anything, was just wondering it's already 7 years ago as I nearly remember the final as was it yesterday - my whole point really.

And when we won it in 2001 we had to wait 25 years, latest European Cup was in 1976 ;) 3 lost finals in 1982, 87 and the famous 99..
My body is ready for the next Finale Dahoam ;) @lgorTudor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)