Bundesliga 2019/20 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's not about what he said, it's about Arsenal thinking about China money. It's exactly why Arsenal are so shit these days and why they'll disappear into mid table, they're not about success on the pitch anymore.
Money talks, same thing happend in US and NBA, chinese investment money and infrastructure everywhere on the planet just to lord it over people if they dare to offend their sensibilities. How dare you use free speech to point out we jail and kill people with impunity. No yuen for you!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
So you or on the side of genocidal Chinese oppressors who are the worst human rights offenders on the planet?

Good to know.
No, but i find him to be a hypocrite, randomly choosing who's human rights matter, as the ones in syria clearly don't. Speaking of it, he's besties with a genocide denier who puts people in jail for saying the wrong things. Maybe start there before looking abroad.

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
No, but i find him to be a hypocrite, randomly choosing who's human rights matter, as the ones in syria clearly don't. Speaking of it, he's besties with a genocide denier who puts people in jail for saying the wrong things. Maybe start there before looking abroad.
Ozil is a high profile supporter of a guy that millions of others voted into power, what makes him different to them? Again, go and fact check what Ozil posted and tell me he was wrong. Then, tell me if he is a bad person for raising awareness. Ozil can be the biggest hypocrite, cheating, lazy bum on earth but what he said was factually correct.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Don't understand the choice. Just ask Alexander Isak about how they treated him over there as a young striker. And also, wasn't the point of what he did in the CL this season enough to get him to skip a step like Dortmund and go directly to a top european club? Its a lose lose situation for him, he either keeps performing and will have the same contracts/teams wanting him a few years down or he doesn't live up to the hype of this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)