Bundesliga 2019/20 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dont tell me they gave pk for that lol. He went for the family jewels, but the guy he hit was playing basketball just before he hit him.lol.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Dont tell me they gave pk for that lol. He went for the family jewels, but the guy he hit was playing basketball just before he hit him.lol.
I don't think the keeper saw him, he was mad that they conceded a goal and was trying to punch the ball but ended up punching two balls instead. :D

He got a second yellow, btw.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know it was accidental and he deserves 2nd yellow. But lol that player had handball seconds before he was hit so hope he didnt get pk.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I know it was accidental and he deserves 2nd yellow. But lol that player had handball seconds before he was hit so hope he didnt get pk.
The ball was coming out of the net after he scored, how could that been a PK?

Anyway, here is another crazy case coming from BL

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Anyway, here is another crazy case coming from BL

that was really something. i read some news about it on a local site that said that similar incident (i mean a substitute causing a penalty by touching the ball when it still was in play) never happened in the top5 leagues.

1.png

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
This is actually embarrassing. Hoping for Dinamo Zagreb in Round of 16 in Champions league, it's the only way we make it to quarter-finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)