Bundesliga 2019/20 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
After Leverkusen Karl-Heinz was like "Is a all ok, at least we played ze nice football with ze clear gameplan."

LOL wonder what he says now.

Flick is just another Ole.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally a team that's is capable of challenging Bayern.
Because you sacked your double winning manager for Hansi, cause he's good friends with the player mafia at Bayern.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
After Leverkusen Karl-Heinz was like "Is a all ok, at least we played ze nice football with ze clear gameplan."

LOL wonder what he says now.

Flick is just another Ole.

- - - Updated - - -

Because you sacked your double winning manager for Hansi, cause he's good friends with the player mafia at Bayern.
Your opinion is just laughable lol

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Bringing Kovač was their biggest fault. We're obviously now paying the price for that. You're backing Kovač for no reason though. Kalle was right all the time, there was no clear gameplan, no football philosophy at all, everything was just shit under Kovač. Of course things wouldn't change over just a month. And Flick is not a long-term solution by any means.

@DAiDEViL

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Bringing Kovač was their biggest fault. We're obviously now paying the price for that. You're backing Kovač for no reason though. Kalle was right all the time, there was no clear gameplan, no football philosophy at all, everything was just shit under Kovač. Of course things wouldn't change over just a month. And Flick is not a long-term solution by any means.

@DAiDEViL
get a load of this :lol:

kovac won just as much with a shit squad as GOD COACH GUARDIOLA achieved with a much stronger roster

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Imagine not wanting Allegri because of this...

Few things annoy me more than talk about 'Bayern/United/Arsenal DNA', 'understanding' the club and other bullshit.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Flick is probably no long term solution but I still take him any day of the week over Kovac. Only blind people would think it wasn't a mistake to sack him.

Like Jethro says, it takes time to rebuild something after it went to shit.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Imagine not wanting Allegri because of this...

Few things annoy me more than talk about 'Bayern/United/Arsenal DNA', 'understanding' the club and other bullshit.
Not wanting Allegri because of what? I don't remember Bayern being linked up with Allegri at all. Which doesn't mean he isn't class manager.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Because of Bayern DNA, speaking German, attacking football and other crap.

He was a candidate immediately when Kovač was sacked and a few days later excluded because of German.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Because of Bayern DNA, speaking German, attacking football and other crap.

He was a candidate immediately when Kovač was sacked and a few days later excluded because of German.
The language thing came up after Ancelotti got sacked. Many coaches haven't had "The Bayern DNA" (whatever it means) and they succeeded at Bayern. Allegri wasn't ever a candidate, yeah there were rumors but it's not different than any other coach though. And he started learning English IIRC so he's probably moving to England.

If i could choose between Allegri and Kovač i'd take Allegri in a heartbeat.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
The language thing came up after Ancelotti got sacked. Many coaches haven't had "The Bayern DNA" (whatever it means) and they succeeded at Bayern. Allegri wasn't ever a candidate, yeah there were rumors but it's not different than any other coach though. And he started learning English IIRC so he's probably moving to England.

If i could choose between Allegri and Kovač i'd take Allegri in a heartbeat.
Falk said Allegri stopped being a candidate explicitly because he can't speak German. And Kahn and some others keep going on about 'the way we're supposed to play'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)