Bundesliga 2018/19 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
He made Mexico fans cry, and for that I will forever be grateful.
Although he had a wonderful career, people still mock him for that dive against Mexico. Like there aren't players who do it every single game. He's retiring as one of the best wingers of all time, i'm sad he didn't won a trophy with his National Team.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Arjen always scared the shit out of opposite team fans. That left foot, it's inevitable, you know it's coming, and everyone knows that, and there is no way you can stop it — joy to watch.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Karl-Heinz Rummenigge about rewatching the 2012 UCL final every year: "It helps to keep your feet on the ground. I keep discovering new details. This defeat hurts badly. I'll never forget how I drove past a tram full of fans coming from the Public Viewing at Olympic Stadium. A funeral procession."
@DAiDEViL

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Karl-Heinz Rummenigge about rewatching the 2012 UCL final every year: "It helps to keep your feet on the ground. I keep discovering new details. This defeat hurts badly. I'll never forget how I drove past a tram full of fans coming from the Public Viewing at Olympic Stadium. A funeral procession."
@DAiDEViL
Yeah 2012 was arguably worse than 1999. But remarkable how the club took immediate revenges in both cases (2001 and 2013).

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Yeah 2012 was arguably worse than 1999. But remarkable how the club took immediate revenges in both cases (2001 and 2013).
2012 was the fucking worst. Not sure I will ever get over it, even in 10-15 years from now on lol.

That's unless we get revenge on Chelsea in another final, but as for now it seems we should just focus on getting out of the group stage lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)