Bundesliga 2018/19 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
That goal is just pure :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

BVB, but they have that disgusting barcelona attitude lately. or they always had but i never paid attention :think:
I actually don't mind Dortmund, but what I can't stand is how "neutral" fans have a tendency to make them the "poor little Dortmund" and "the big evil Bayern", when Dortmund in fact raid the BL clubs even more for talent/players, but they don't talk about that because it wouldn't fit their agenda

Noticed it's mostly PL fans that tend to do the thing said above

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Bundesliga was the most predictable top league. Now it's Serie A.
Nah. Serie A is way more constant than the Bundesliga.

Napoli will always put in a good fight until a few games before the season ends. In the Bundesliga you never know which team will finish in the top 5, and that's not because it's so competetive, but because the teams are so unconstant.

It's is just one of those years for Bayern. They'll be back steamrolling the League in no time. I wouldn't even be surprised if they end up winning this season quite easily, followed by EPL and LaLiga clubs raiding Dortmund.

It's still easily the biggest 1-team league in the world in terms of competition. Don't get fooled by one season.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Napoli will always put in a good fight until a few games before the season ends. In the Bundesliga you never know which team will finish in the top 5, and that's not because it's so competetive, but because the teams are so unconstant.

It's is just one of those years for Bayern. They'll be back steamrolling the League in no time. I wouldn't even be surprised if they end up winning this season quite easily, followed by EPL and LaLiga clubs raiding Dortmund.

It's still easily the biggest 1-team league in the world in terms of competition. Don't get fooled by one season.
Yeah but even Bayern never won 7 in a row.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

It's not that I totally disagree with you, because the Bundesliga is quite predictable for good reasons, but I would actually say Elvin got a good point.

If Dortmund ends up winning this year it will be their third league title in a 9 year periode, in the mean time you have Juventus winning Serie A for an 8th time in a row and will probably do it a 9th and even 10th, before their dominance will be ended - and that will also only be on a short break like with Bayern.

Bayern might have it relative easy in the BL, but I would say Juve have it even easier in Serie A this decade - but that's also for the downfall of the Milano clubs. Napoli will never be a serious contender, they're the Tottenham of Serie A.

Dortmund might be a good laugh at times, but they do win titles here and then though.

For Bayern losing the title this year (if it ends like that) is pretty much our own fault though. Bad descisions from the board, an inexperienced coach in a massive club like Bayern, a lot of players without hunger/the required skills/level anymore and other factors plays a huge role.

As you said Bayern will probably be on the track again next year, but who knows.

And no the biggest 1-team league goes to the French league IMO.

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It's not that I totally disagree with you, because the Bundesliga is quite predictable for good reasons, but I would actually say Elvin got a good point.

If Dortmund ends up winning this year it will be their third league title in a 9 year periode, in the mean time you have Juventus winning Serie A for an 8th time in a row and will probably do it a 9th and even 10th, before their dominance will be ended - and that will also only be on a short break like with Bayern.

Bayern might have it relative easy in the BL, but I would say Juve have it even easier in Serie A this decade - but that's also for the downfall of the Milano clubs. Napoli will never be a serious contender, they're the Tottenham of Serie A.

Dortmund might be a good laugh at times, but they do win titles here and then though.

And no the biggest 1-team league goes to the French league IMO.
We ended up winning all the time and it looks predictable on the outside, but that doesn't mean there is/was no competition. I'm gettiing tired of this, as i feel like we've talked through this like a 1000 times already on tuz.

We are having it easier than Bayern? I'm sorry, but are you nuts? Napoli and Roma broke their all time point records, but still ended up behind us. Because we were even stronger than them. That just doesn't exist in the Bundesliga. Dortmund to some extent, but even they are unconstant as hell (and so is the entire top 5) and can't rack up so many points each year. Bayern really only can beat themselves.

Didn't count the french league, only counted the top leagues :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)