Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
LOL Ribery. What a subhuman.

- - - Updated - - -

franck-ribery-salt-bae.jpg

@Osman

- - - Updated - - -

Eating a €1200 gold plated steak (which i personally don't mind. Not my business what he's wasting his money on), but still, i'd say he went a little over board when fans criticised him.

"Let's start with the enviers of you, who probably only exist because of faulty condoms. Fuck you, fuck your mothers, your grandmothers and your entire families." You are nothing but tiny stones in my socks."

Way to handle your fans :baus: @Jethro @BayernFan
Honestly I'm not surprised one bit, he can't control himself

The guy is an absolute idiot, and I can't wait for the day when he finally leaves

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
LOL Ribery. What a subhuman.

- - - Updated - - -

franck-ribery-salt-bae.jpg

@Osman

- - - Updated - - -

Eating a €1200 gold plated steak (which i personally don't mind. Not my business what he's wasting his money on), but still, i'd say he went a little over board when fans criticised him.

"Let's start with the enviers of you, who probably only exist because of faulty condoms. Fuck you, fuck your mothers, your grandmothers and your entire families." You are nothing but tiny stones in my socks."

Way to handle your fans :baus: @Jethro @BayernFan
It has to do with the French, they hate on him all the time and denigrate every of his moves for years. He's obviously not smart and educated but their obsession with him is disgusting to be fair.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
When he knows (not sure he is aware of it himself), he's having problems with his temper, he probably shouldn't post so much on the social media platforms, where people will bait him/criticize him all the time just to get a reaction

Like Daidevil said, he could make life so much easier for himself if he had any kind of self-awareness, but guess he's too stupid to think about that

Yes some media might be too harsh on him, but much of it is completely his own fault

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
When he knows (not sure he is aware of it himself), he's having problems with his temper, he probably shouldn't post so much on the social media platforms, where people will bait him/criticize him all the time just to get a reaction

Like Daidevil said, he could make life so much easier for himself if he had any kind of self-awareness, but guess he's too stupid to think about that

Yes some media might be too harsh on him, but much of it is completely his own fault
I mean, if you can't take the banter or the criticism on social media, without freaking out like a little kid, you might just as well not have a instagram or twitter. If you don't want people to criticise you for eating a gold plated $1200 steak, don't upload it in the first place. If you do respond, don't be a complete moron, but just tell them to mind their own business and be done with it. This situation would have been so easy to avoid if he wasn't a complete retard.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sometimes when i visit there during winter, there is a friendlies tournament of 4 teams being played. Probably the case this year as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)