Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Süle :lol: Hummels :lol: Boateng :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I remember Sule's interview from two years ago:

https://www.football-italia.net/95618/sule-‘inter-and-milan-want-me-but…’

“Going to one of them from the Bundesliga would be a step back, as for years they’ve been struggling to qualify for Europe. I’d prefer the Premier League.”
But surely Italy is the home of great defenders?
“[Fabio] Cannavaro was instrumental in the 2006 World Cup, and I was excited by [Alessandro] Nesta.
“Now they’re no longer the best. Bonucci and Chiellini are good, but Ramos and Boateng are on another level."
“Serie A is only the fourth-best League in Europe.”

I'm glad he learns defending from Boateng and Hummels now.
You're high, mate. Süle has been great for Bayern so far. On Boateng i can agree though, he has nothing to do with top European football anymore.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
You're high, mate. Süle has been great for Bayern so far. On Boateng i can agree though, he has nothing to do with top European football anymore.
You're right, mate. Great for Bayern. Besides Hummels and Boateng it's easy to look great.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
You're right, mate. Great for Bayern. Besides Hummels and Boateng it's easy to look great.
You clearly didn't watched Sule against Madrid, first and second leg last season. Can't explain that to the guy with Emre Can on avatar..

- - - Updated - - -

You don't change board mid-season. Coach is doable and necessary if you want to continue your Bundesliga winners streak, as outdated as your line-up is, it still should be dominating Germany.
Whoever comes here will face the same problems like Ancelotti, Jupp and Niko did.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You clearly didn't watched Sule against Madrid, first and second leg last season. Can't explain that to the guy with Emre Can on avatar..

- - - Updated - - -

Whoever comes here will face the same problems like Ancelotti, Jupp and Niko did.
Agreed. Süle has been great imo. You are too harsh on Wittl though, the avatar is clearly just making fun of Can :p

The last part is about right, The current problems are mostly down to bad management (ever since sausage Uli came back), HOWEVER, Agent Kovac is responsible too, you just can't draw Düsseldorf 3:3 etc. The quality in the squad probably can't win you a CL, but should still be easily good enough for the league.

But Bayern has to invest money next summer, that much is clear, they've been sleeping way too long...but you never know with Uli in charge.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Agreed. Süle has been great imo. You are too harsh on Wittl though, the avatar is clearly just making fun of Can :p

The last part is about right, The current problems are mostly down to bad management (ever since sausage Uli came back), HOWEVER, Agent Kovac is responsible too, you just can't draw Düsseldorf 3:3 etc. The quality in the squad probably can't win you a CL, but should still be easily good enough for the league.

But Bayern has to invest money next summer, that much is clear, they've been sleeping way too long...but you never know with Uli in charge.
Oh, i know, but Wittl has been harsh on me many times.
Kovac is responsible, yes. But he has many players who want to get rid of him. I can even believe that they don't play the way he wants. Uli said that we're going to change the "face" of the team next summer, but i wonder what will happen this season. It can't go this way anymore.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Kovac is responsible, yes. But he has many players who want to get rid of him. I can even believe that they don't play the way he wants. Uli said that we're going to change the "face" of the team next summer, but i wonder what will happen this season. It can't go this way anymore.
You guys should get rid of the veterans. They've created an environment almost as toxic as a nuclear dump.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
94109bf6402ce331c712694af7c2a32347ce1d23-1507300698-59d7955a-620x348.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Süle :lol: Hummels :lol: Boateng :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I remember Sule's interview from two years ago:

https://www.football-italia.net/95618/sule-‘inter-and-milan-want-me-but…’

“Going to one of them from the Bundesliga would be a step back, as for years they’ve been struggling to qualify for Europe. I’d prefer the Premier League.”
But surely Italy is the home of great defenders?
“[Fabio] Cannavaro was instrumental in the 2006 World Cup, and I was excited by [Alessandro] Nesta.
“Now they’re no longer the best. Bonucci and Chiellini are good, but Ramos and Boateng are on another level."
“Serie A is only the fourth-best League in Europe.”

I'm glad he learns defending from Boateng and Hummels now.
classic Germantard :touched:

surprised he said Ramos and not Hummels tho

- - - Updated - - -

You guys should get rid of the veterans. They've created an environment almost as toxic as a nuclear dump.
:agree: and :J:ames :agnelli:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Wasn't boateng rumoured to be leaving in summer transfer window but Bayern wanted hefty transfer fee to sell him

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Both Ancelotti and Jupp were winning league and stood a chance in CL, Niko doesn't seem capable of doing either. Robbery is old and you haven't replaced them properly, but between them, Lewa, James, Gnabry, Coman and Muller you should still be able to field a very good attack. The same can be said for midfield and defense, some of the protagonists have aged, but the overall material is still good enough to win in Germany and compete in Europe, your coach doesn't seem capable to live up to that expectation

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Luka is on fire. I want to see him him next to Mitrovic in NT. 4-4-2 please, at least against some fellow shit teams.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:lol:

Btw. Did you read what they did to honorary team captain and Bayern Legend Paul Breitner?

He dared to say that the last Uli and Karl-Heinz conference was a disgrace for Bayern (No shit?!) - Club gave him a call, saying he's no longer welcome in the ViP stands.

So thin skinned :lol3:
God, i really hope Uli and KHR stay forever.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Uli is not only a fraud but also a giant crybaby

I don't care much what he has done for the club when everything has gone downhill since his return, and the good thing is most Bayern fans start to question him as now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)