Bundesliga 2018/19 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Why? He's versatile, young, fast, great tackler and seems to have that winner mentality. When Varane is considered as €120M CB, De Ligt €90M, then i think it's a fair price for Lucas too..
he's injured and requires a knee surgery. there's a not negligible chance that he'll lose some of his speed and he might never fully recover, not to mention possible relapses. this was a very risky move. for ~30m, i'd call a no brainer, but for 80m? you gotta fully trust those doctors who evaluated him i guess.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Too many here following/commenting Bundesliga nowadays. Ain't there a nice German forum for you guys?

Don't get me wrong, Germany is great (way greater in the past though) but god damn your football is shite.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Too many here following/commenting Bundesliga nowadays. Ain't there a nice German forum for you guys?

Don't get me wrong, Germany is great (way greater in the past though) but god damn your football is shite.
Third of Serie A rekt by 5th of Bundesliga

case closed

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I’m as well a little concerned about his injuries this season, but he got all the tools to be a great defender for us in many years to come. Him being schooled in Atletico is as well a big plus about it

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Title race could pretty much be decided today, gonna be interesting

Can’t afford to lose this one
Dortmund still play Schalke though.

Yeah, they are shite this season, but it's a Derby. They haven't won that one yet.

Bayern still have to play RB Leipzig, Bremen and Frankfurt.

I don't think the game today is already the title decider, especially not for Bayern should they win it.

Last edited:

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018

Yeah, they are shite this season, but it's a Derby. They haven't won that one yet.

I don't think the game today is already the title decider, especially not for Bayern should they win it.
We've got much tougher schedule, but it's Dortmund after all. They might win BL for Bayern.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

You’re right, but I’m more referring to if we loss this one, then we have a mountain to climb and can’t decide it ourselves

Dortmund can live with a draw, we need a victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)